“My Favorite Thing about America!”

Chili's Bar & Grill
Ranked #140 of 3,882 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Well I'm originally from England an moved to California a couple of years ago and we were going to Disney World in Florida to compare it to the one in California. The only time we are in Orlando is when we went to Disney World. The first time we went we booked a hotel on I-Drive and it was near chili's. IT'S THE BEST PLACE EVER! The waiters/waitresses are so friendly and kind and are so lively and energetic. My favorite thing was a beef & cheese dip with nachos that was in the starter section. There loaded mash was really nice too! We went here nearly every night because it was really good value for the money and we just enjoyed going there. I would go back to Florida just to visit this place again ;)

Reviewed February 11, 2013

"In here it's alwaus Happy Hour" Amazing restaurant with great drinks, especially the 2 for 1 on cocktails. Food is amazing with some really great deals on meals for 2 or mix 'n' match.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Love this place! Staff were great, food was amazing and the atmosphere was great. My favorite place to go to eat in Florida!

Reviewed January 31, 2013

I have always liked Chili's and have never had a bad experience until tonight. This is a good place to eat but this restaurant is on a busy highway and hard to get in and out of, hence International Drive. We only went because this one was within walking distance of our hotel. My steak came out well done when I ordered it medium. Then I ordered a Pomegranate Margarita, the first one came out correct. When my second one came out it was Strawberry and the waitress tried to convince me it was Pomegranate. I know what it tastes like and the color is very different. Luckily the Manager got involved and made my steak right but I let the Margarita ride. Other than that my ribs, my husbands steak, and our appetizer came out just fine. If you don't want a loud place top eat this is not the place for you, way too much back ground noise to carry on a conversation.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

We ate here four or five times while in Orlando and thoroughly enjoyed every bite. The cocktails arew also fab, and the balloon modeller was a real bonus in helping keep our toddler emtertained. Can't wait to go back.
I def recommend the Mushroom Swiss burgers, with pretzels to start. Hubby would tell you to have the quesadillas, they are pretty awesome too!