“charming atmosphere and predictable food -- good ice cream though!”
Review of Beaches & Cream

Beaches & Cream
Ranked #10 of 158 Dessert in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Listen to favorites on the classic jukebox while savoring sandwiches, burgers and irresistible ice cream desserts.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“charming atmosphere and predictable food -- good ice cream though!”
Reviewed February 21, 2009

My family and I popped in here for dinner one evening. There were several empty tables, so we didn't have to wait to be seated or to order, which was nice. The menu, while adorably laid out, is quite limited (so if you don't like hamburgers, go somewhere else!). But it has everything that a true soda shop should have, including malts and soda with different flavors of syrup. I ordered a chocolate milkshake, which was huge, thick, and delicious. But I was less impressed with my entree. I ordered a veggie burger with onion rings. The onion rings were greasy and great, but the veggie burger was really bland and not even very warm. I think they have have just put a frozen pattie in the microwave. My family members all got cheeseburgers, and they were very pleased with them. At almost $10 a burger, it's rather pricey, but I suppose you're paying for the fun atmosphere and great location as well as the food. I would definitely go back, but I'd probably stick with their ice cream.

5 Thank Marywhotravels

• Korean first
Connecticut
“Fun Place - Great Burgers”
Reviewed August 14, 2008

We stayed at the Beach Club July 18 - 26, 2008 and had lunch at Beaches & Cream the first day. My husband and I both had the burgers which were great. The atmosphere is like that of a fun 50's diner, the wait staff is great, however there is limited seating. They do not allow take-out for meals which is unfortunate. I would have liked to take food back to our room and eat on our patio with my young nephews. We had arrived at 11:30 AM so we only had to wait a few minutes for a table. We noticed come dinnertime that unless you had reservations, the wait would be at least an hour. There is a walkup counter for ice cream. They had chocolate, vanilla, strawberry and mint chocolate chip either in a cone or with a limited topping selection for sundaes. The ice cream was very flavorful and creamy and we were able to find a table outside to sit at and enjoy the treat.

If you have the Disney Dining Plan the restaurant would count as a table service however the prices are not too bad (for Disney!) aprox $10.00 for lunch. I would save the table service for a more expensive restaurant in Epcot and just pay for the meal.

2 Thank ColinaConnecticut
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“This is one of our favorite places on Disney property. Great hamburger, made to order!”
Reviewed July 14, 2008

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Los Angeles, California
“A really good diner”
Reviewed July 9, 2008

I was actually suprised by this diner. I love the name, I love the decor,and they actually have very good food. Plus, it's at the hotel I stay at. A new favorite for me.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great little ice cream parlor! Very good burgers, and several yummy ice creams options. Very intimate little place.”
Reviewed March 3, 2008