“fab hot chocolates!”

Beaches & Cream
Ranked #10 of 159 Dessert in Orlando
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Listen to favorites on the classic jukebox while savoring sandwiches, burgers and irresistible ice cream desserts.
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Didn't eat here... we went for hot chocolates after we did the Disney Cruise to watch the fireworks. Even at Disney, parking up under a bridge gets cold!

HUGE drinks... genuinely tasted of chocolate and as ever, service with a smile!

Always busy though, so be prepared to queue!

There are newer reviews for Beaches & Cream

Reviewed December 10, 2013

I have to admit I almost did not go to this restaurant at all during my visit to WDW in September but finally decided to go as I had never been. I had heard a lot of their desserts and especially the Kitchen Sink.

So, it was a wonderful surprise one day when I stopped in for lunch around 11:30. They seated me right away at the diner style bar. My waitress was wonderful! Friendly and informative about the menu. I knew going in that I really wanted milkshake; after all they actually make them the "real" way with ice cream and everything. So I was worried about the food choices being too large to enjoy (much of Disney's food as large portions). Then I found the perfect meal. Gourmet grilled cheese and soup. The soup part sounds a bit weird given that it was about 95 degrees out but the simplicity and excellence of this lunch really hit the spot.

I only wish I had gone for my first visit sooner so that I would have had time to go back before my trip ended. Oh well, guess I need to plan another WDW trip.

1  Thank SorcerersLady
Reviewed December 3, 2013

We just stopped in for quick ice creat at our resort, but it was really fun. Great old music and the staff was fun and upbeat. Of course the ususal Disney Prices, but that is all part of the vacation

Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

I heard about this place many times and decided I had to go on my next trip to WDW.

My wife and I split the burger and fries. It was a good burger. The waitress took the extra time to cut it and split the fries when she delivered the meal.

Afterwards, we each ordered a dessert. They were huge! I love ice cream and this did not disappoint me. I had to conquer it...and I did. I am going for a walk now because I am stuffed.

1  Thank Jamgrace
Reviewed November 27, 2013

We went here after reading all the great reviews on trip-advisor, the food was good but nothing amazing, I had the hot dog, my partner had the turkey sandwich, my son had a burger and my youngest son just had fries.
The portions were good, the restaurant was small and very typical of a traditional ice cream parlour.
We had to wait 45 minutes to get a table, but they have seats right outside to wait.
We had a rainbow sherbet ice cream and a vanilla ice cream for afters these were delicious, worth the wait!
Our server wasn't very friendly quite disappointing for Disney, she just gave us the food no interaction at all!
Wouldn't rush back here sadly, I would just get my ice cream from Main Street ice cream parlour in magic kingdom!

1  Thank lou98uk