“Good amount of ice cream”
Review of Beaches & Cream

Beaches & Cream
Ranked #10 of 164 Dessert in Orlando
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Listen to favorites on the classic jukebox while savoring sandwiches, burgers and irresistible ice cream desserts.
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Good flavor. Good amount especially for the price. The restuarant is almost always full and loud. Outdoor seating is limited.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Ice cream was great! It is considered a snack on the dinning plan. Just wish they offered a few more flavors.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

If you like chocolate and peanut butter get the No Way Jose! You won't be disappointed. For a large group, it's cheaper to get the "kitchen sink" -- huge sundae to share...

Reviewed August 17, 2013

My family and I arrived about 30 minutes before the place opened because we read there can be a very long wait. This was not needed on the day we visited nor when I passed by a few days later around lunch.

We were welcomed with a cheer because we were the first party seated. This is not a place with larger parties or even a party of four (at least with small children). We have two small children and were seated at a table. The table was extremely small and not good with small children who like to play with things on the table or make a mess. However, we dealt with it.

I ordered a cheeseburger and fries. Both were very good, although I had to ask for my bacon because they forgot it. My wife ordered the same (without bacon) and thought it was average. For dessert, I had the No Way Jose. It was gigantic and made for at least two people. My wife said I would have a stomach ache if I ate it all myself. I did eat it all myself. I was very full, but it was well worth it.

There is nothing really special about this place in the end. Dessert is by far the best part of the meal and best feature of this place. I would eat here if there was not much of a wait. I would probably pass if there is a long wait.

1  Thank kandkwed
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We had lunch here our first day and it was great. Burgers and milk shakes mostly but very good. Later in the week we stopped in for one of their famous Kitchen Sink Sundae's. Filled with 8 scoops of ice cream, sprinkles, cookies cakes & candies. A whole can of whipped cream with many cherries on top. The 4 of us almost finished it which is a gargantuan task.
Only complaint is the restaurant is small