“Top class”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #66 of 3,931 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene, Families with children
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Just visited here this evening. Was excellent. Good mojito. Both myself and Mrs Wakey had the wood grilled fresh fish- me Tilapia, Mrs W -salmon. We both went for the mango salsa. Both superb. Sweet potato cinnamon mash and asparagus sides were great. Kids meals good. We visit US and eat out a lot, this will take some beating this trip.

1  Thank Wakeywarrior
Write a ReviewReviews (3,628)

Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

The food is amazing. I had to go there twice to try what I couldn't decide on the 1st time. The coconut shrimp was awesome as well as the Jamacican jerk chicken, what blew me way was the yellow rice! I'll definitely be going back when we move out there in August.

Reviewed July 27, 2014

The food was great! They give you so much food! Drinks was very good!! A little bit of everything for everyone!!

Reviewed July 25, 2014

My family and I thoroughly enjoyed our terrific lunch at Bahama Breeze yesterday. The food is fresh and flavorful, with crisp tastes and simple, delicious preparations. The atmosphere is fun and island-y, with bright colors and high rattan fans on the pitched, white-beamed ceiling. The place is clean and new. It was the best meal we've had on our Orlando vacation, where so much can be deep-fat fried junk. Not here. Excellent. Highly recommend. Also, it's close enough to the outlet malls along Route 4 to be an option, and a great alternative to the limited fare in those places.

1  Thank Paigeturner2
Reviewed July 25, 2014

The food was excellent, We had lobster and crab quesadilla appetizer which was so delicious! We also had shredded beef on rice and shrimp creole. Yummy! the atmosphere was outstanding, the service was outstanding. Couldn't have been better.