“Happy Anniversary !!!!!”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Ranked #67 of 3,777 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Soups, Bahamian, Cuban, Jamaican
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Happy Anniversary !!!!!”
Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

What a great way to start our anniversary celebration....atmosphere,food,service ...fantastic this is a must go to when ever your on I-Drive ...friendly,beautiful music ....

1 Thank Karen M

• Czech first
Rochdale, United Kingdom
“2 VISITS IN 3 DAYS SAYS IT ALL”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

Having visited the Bahama Breeze for dinner, we returned a couple of days later for lunch. On both occasions our meal selections were excellent. It has a nice ambience with both indoor and outdoor seating. Very busy in the evening, but quieter at lunchtime, yet service was somewhat slow at this time. Worth going back when we are next in Orlando.

• Visited May 2014
“Surprisingly good!”
Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

I recently visited Orlando and realized that this city doesn't have a lot of options for food lovers. They have many chain restaurants like Golden Corral...enough said. Bahamas breeze is a chain restaurant but it is surprisingly good. Appetizers were pretty good. Fish tacos were fresh (would rather have them with corn tortilla than with flour but it was good) drinks were great, service was good and very affordable. If you are in Orlando, definitely go to Bahama Breeze.

Houston, Texas, United States
“Bahama Breeze Orlando”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

I recently visited Bahama Breeze on a trip to Orlando. I had the Jerk Chicken Pasta which was tasty as well as my drink The Goombay Smash. I had the half portion of the pasta which was more than enough. I was not necessarily impressed with the salsa but I'm from Texas and our salsa is totally different than what you find in Florida. For dessert I had the chocolate mousse brownie which was just ok. The highlight of my visit was the staff. Everyone was very friendly and our server was amazing.

• Visited May 2014
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great experience”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

I live in Florida so I have been to Bahama Breeze many times. This was my first experience at this particular location as I was visiting the theme parks. Our table ordered the empanadas for an appetizer and I was very happy with them. I ordered the Jerk chicken pasta and it was honestly one of the best things I have ordered in a restaurant like this. Service was fast and friendly, I highly recommend John-Matthew as a server.

Visited May 2014