“Surprisingly good!”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Ranked #72 of 3,790 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children, Bar scene
“Surprisingly good!”
Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

I recently visited Orlando and realized that this city doesn't have a lot of options for food lovers. They have many chain restaurants like Golden Corral...enough said. Bahamas breeze is a chain restaurant but it is surprisingly good. Appetizers were pretty good. Fish tacos were fresh (would rather have them with corn tortilla than with flour but it was good) drinks were great, service was good and very affordable. If you are in Orlando, definitely go to Bahama Breeze.

• Czech first
Houston, Texas, United States
“Bahama Breeze Orlando”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

I recently visited Bahama Breeze on a trip to Orlando. I had the Jerk Chicken Pasta which was tasty as well as my drink The Goombay Smash. I had the half portion of the pasta which was more than enough. I was not necessarily impressed with the salsa but I'm from Texas and our salsa is totally different than what you find in Florida. For dessert I had the chocolate mousse brownie which was just ok. The highlight of my visit was the staff. Everyone was very friendly and our server was amazing.

• Visited May 2014
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great experience”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

I live in Florida so I have been to Bahama Breeze many times. This was my first experience at this particular location as I was visiting the theme parks. Our table ordered the empanadas for an appetizer and I was very happy with them. I ordered the Jerk chicken pasta and it was honestly one of the best things I have ordered in a restaurant like this. Service was fast and friendly, I highly recommend John-Matthew as a server.

Visited May 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Fun atmosphere and fresh seafood”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

We ordered appetizers to share including fish tacos and ahi tuna, which was served quickly. The food was fresh and the flavors were amazing. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to families and couples dining in the Orlando area. Very friendly service too.

• Visited April 2014
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Great Food”
Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

We visited Bahama Breeze on 4/19/14. The food and service were excellent. The atmosphere is very family oriented. There is also both outdoor and indoor seating. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Orlando.