“Fun atmosphere great food”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #110 of 4,083 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene, Romantic
Reviewed March 29, 2014

We were on a quick couples getaway, and decided to try Bahama Breeze. It is a "Chain" restaurant by Darden, but does not really feel like their lower end concepts. (Red Lobster and Olive Garden). There was a wait for a table, so we sat at the bar. Th service was really good. Our bartender Samantha was familiar with the menu and made great recommendations for drinks, appetizers and an entrée. Had the pork with plantains and the signature Buttermilk fried chicken breast. Both were outstanding. There is a large outdoor seating area as well, you will want to use call ahead seating to ensure you can sit outside.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,775)

Reviewed March 26, 2014

Whenever I am in the Orlando area, I make it a MUST to dine at this wonderful Carribbean delight! I always order the same thing...THE SMOKED JERK WINGS!!!
Whether I eat the wings there or, order another dish and take the wings to go. I simply must have the wings and you should too. This restaurant has never disappointed me. Their tropical drinks are great too.
My only regret is that I wish there was one closer to me in my state.

Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

We were in Orlando 16- 24 March 2014, called in here twice, should have called in every day, great food and a fantastic place to sit outside, 10 out of 10 for me.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Was looking forward to the Mahi Mahi but on arrival our name was taken to then be greeted by hey you. Was then passed on to someone who tried their best to replicate a drink I was introduced to whilst serving with the American Marines. Unfortunately they couldn't , but my wife was in tears at the way we were initially treated and when a manager came all I wanted was to leave without causing a disturbance . My wife has stated that she has never been made to feel more unwelcome. So much for being allies.Having travelled worldwide really didn't expect to feel so unwelcome here in America when we had been made so welcome in so many other establishments along International Drive

Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

Wait inside was pretty long but outdoor seating was wide open. Waitress was very nice! The food was awesome and it wasn't a very long wait either