“Great atmosphere and food.”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #73 of 3,863 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

Every time I go to Orlando I try to go to Bahama Breeze. The wife and I love the music and the food. The menu has many choices which are all great. It can be a little pricey but it's worth it. I have yet to have bad service and I have been visiting for the last few years. If you like a tropical theme and great food this is the place for you.

1  Thank Steve C

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Loved the ambience and the food was simply divine...icing on the cake was my classic frozen margarita especially the way it was served,it had this mini cup stuck on my glass with the tequila!!

Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

I am always impressed with the service, drinks, and good times I have when I visit this location. I visited several locations (Townson, Atlanta, Pa,and Florida) , and my favorite location is Raleigh. Each franchise in my opinion vary, but Raleigh is consistent with great food and cocktails. When i visited in July the bartender made exceptional mojitos. I am a Certified Mixologist, and complimented her on one of the best mojitos I had in a franchise. If you visit Raleigh on a Friday evening, and want a great start to your evening visit this location. I've come back several times of the years, and never been disappointed.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

We had lunch at Bahama Breeze during our recent visit to Orlando, and it was fabulous. Our server, Eric, was very helpful, courteous and knowledgeable. The atmosphere out on the terrace was beautifully laid-back with a guy playing well known tunes on the steel drums.

There is a really good choice on the menu, and we both settled for the stupendously good fish tacos washed down with a couple of AMAZING alcohol-free cocktails. Dessert was their Banana Nut Bread Supreme which is quite simply the best dessert I have ever had in a restaurant.

We loved it so much we went back for dinner the following evening and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to anyone. One word of warning: If you want to go on a Saturday night, book or go early - it was absolutely rammed by 7pm!! And if you like the food, they even have some recipes on their website for you to recreate!!

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Spent a nice couple of evenings here, nice entertainment in the bar outside, and good friendly service.