“GREAT FOOD!”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #66 of 3,931 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I researched top restraunts on trip advisor and this restraunt had 4.5 rating so we thought we would give it a try... we got there and there was a wait with people waiting outside which told us it must be good for them to be so packed! they said it was like a 45 min wait but got seated in about 25 mins, not sure how that happened but hey, worked out good for us! the atmosphere was very nice and pretty....our waitress was very friendly. I ordered the buttermilk friend chicken breast, came on bed of mashed potatoes, oh my! it was really really good!! my husband got the ribs and fries which he also really enjoyed but actually said he liked my meal better! we got an appetizer of the beef empanadas which they were really good and tasty, something different..... I got the chicken tortilla soup which was just ok to me, its not that it wasn't bad or anything but not what I had in mind, it was not a thick tortilla base soup, it was real liquidy but it did have a good flavor to it... I also got a virgin pina colada which also was very good.... we will defintilty be returning back here next time we visit Orlando!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,628)

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Although the restaurant is located across from the mall and can be quite crowded, it is bright and cheery
with a large, although not original, menu. The food ranges from grilled chicken and steak entrees with
fries (fast food style) to lite fare salads. It's more of a
Bahamian experience than an upscale restaurant.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

My family and I ate here earlier this month while vacationing in Orlando. We have eaten at Bahamas Breeze in Ohio before it shutdown. Wow! This place is still top notch! My daughter had their portabella mushroom sandwich, my other daughter had fried fish! I had a juicy burger and a large garden salad! Very good food, and also,very fresh. The service was excellent, but a little slow! I really miss this place back in Ohio! Anyway, we really enjoyed our meal! I recommend this place for families, couples exc.

Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

My family and I were theme park exhausted and so we needed a place that would give us a decent meal to go. We found this place...don't have one in our area so we took a chance. We made an excellent choice! The food was generously portioned. I had the ribs which were excellent and my husband had coconut shrimp. He enjoyed those as well. The kids couldn't stop talking about the kids meals. I loved that they all got fruit in additioned to the requested side. The price was average for a chain restaurant. I would definitely eat there again whenever we come across another!

1  Thank Nett6
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Ate here last night with our party of 9 on our holiday. 25 mins wait to be seated, but that's fine - with 9 of us we don't expect to be able to be seated straight away. Once at table, everything was great. Our waitress (Shelley) was fantastic, patient and talked us through the questions we had, and the service was exceptional. Aruba Red beer was great. No starters. Mains (entrees) as usual pretty big. Interestingly they have a "lighter" (and slightly cheaper) portions for many of the entrees, useful for us Brits not used to US portions!

I had the Jamaican Jerk Chicken which was fabulous, especially the cinnamon sweet potatoes. Two minor observations. 1) the West Indian Curry which was chilli rated, was apparently not that hot, and 2) the Shrimp Linguine had a huge amount of garlic in it - two of our party had that and both thought the garlic was way overdone.

Desserts were glorious - the inevitable key lime pie, the fruite bread and banana, and the pineapple turnover. And the desserts were big too.

We loved it here. Highly recommended.