“Awesome take out!”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #71 of 3,924 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

My family and I were theme park exhausted and so we needed a place that would give us a decent meal to go. We found this place...don't have one in our area so we took a chance. We made an excellent choice! The food was generously portioned. I had the ribs which were excellent and my husband had coconut shrimp. He enjoyed those as well. The kids couldn't stop talking about the kids meals. I loved that they all got fruit in additioned to the requested side. The price was average for a chain restaurant. I would definitely eat there again whenever we come across another!

1  Thank Nett6
Write a ReviewReviews (3,593)

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Ate here last night with our party of 9 on our holiday. 25 mins wait to be seated, but that's fine - with 9 of us we don't expect to be able to be seated straight away. Once at table, everything was great. Our waitress (Shelley) was fantastic, patient and talked us through the questions we had, and the service was exceptional. Aruba Red beer was great. No starters. Mains (entrees) as usual pretty big. Interestingly they have a "lighter" (and slightly cheaper) portions for many of the entrees, useful for us Brits not used to US portions!

I had the Jamaican Jerk Chicken which was fabulous, especially the cinnamon sweet potatoes. Two minor observations. 1) the West Indian Curry which was chilli rated, was apparently not that hot, and 2) the Shrimp Linguine had a huge amount of garlic in it - two of our party had that and both thought the garlic was way overdone.

Desserts were glorious - the inevitable key lime pie, the fruite bread and banana, and the pineapple turnover. And the desserts were big too.

We loved it here. Highly recommended.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

We're from Brevard County, which is about an hour east of Orlando, so we try to avoid "touristy" parts of Orlando as much as possible, but we met here for a friend's birthday dinner this past Saturday. Super crowded, but they do a good job with the organization. Very well run.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

My favourite place to eat in International drive, I love everything about this restaurant I love going there. The first time I went some years ago the cocktail menu is one I enjoyed working through, the Menu mmmm so hard to choose.... too many options. The dishes we had were wonderful. Lovely experience to finish using the bathroom the first time was a surprise to they not only provide all the regular stuff but mouth wash you really can freshen up before leaving not that you'd be in a hurry to go!!!! Never had that here in the UK. Cant wait to go back and recommend the Bahama breeze on I Drive. Orlando.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

We were in town for just a few days and Bahama Breeze was recommended to us by some friends who travel to Orlando a couple times a year. We are glad we listened to them! We were there on a Friday night and it was a little crowded however we were able to find a parking place with no problem. After giving our name and getting a 'buzzer' we made our way to the outside bar and dining area for something cold to drink. The time passed quickly as we listened to the live music and before long were on our way to our table inside. The ambiance was great, the food fantastic and can't wait to go back!!