“Great Atmosphere.....Great Food!”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Ranked #75 of 3,849 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene, Families with children
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We were in town for just a few days and Bahama Breeze was recommended to us by some friends who travel to Orlando a couple times a year. We are glad we listened to them! We were there on a Friday night and it was a little crowded however we were able to find a parking place with no problem. After giving our name and getting a 'buzzer' we made our way to the outside bar and dining area for something cold to drink. The time passed quickly as we listened to the live music and before long were on our way to our table inside. The ambiance was great, the food fantastic and can't wait to go back!!

There are newer reviews for Bahama Breeze

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I eat authentic Caribbean food a few times weekly, so I'm biased. With that being said, this food was much better than other Caribbean-inspired food I've had. The shrimp pasta was very good. The drinks were good as well, and presented well.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I wish this restaurant was in NY…had dinner with my family last week. It was a weekday and it was very busy, the parking lot was full, but they’ve complimentary valet parking, a big plus. We didn’t mind the wait, which was about 20 minutes, but time kept growing as more guests piled in, however, there was no wait time for outside seating.

I think the menu is a fusion of Caribbean and Latin flair. A must have for us is the Tostones with Chicken and Coconut Shrimp. For entrees we had the Wood Grilled Top Sirloin Steak, Wood Grilled Salmon and Tiger Shrimp, Carnitas, and Lobster and Shrimp Linguine. All of the dishes were presented very nicely and was very delicious. We ate every bite; it was so good that we didn’t have room left for dessert.

The atmosphere is casual and upbeat. Overall, you can’t beat the food, service, and value. Can’t wait to go back when we are in the Orlando area…have gone to other locations, but love this one!!!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I have been to this chain in other locations and I'm never disappointed with their food. My favorite in the summer is the chicken Caribbean salad.

Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

Blind choice from Trip Advisor. It turned out excellent! We were visiting from out of town. Hit the "near me" and it was great.