“Great Place!”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #119 of 4,060 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Came here during my holiday to Florida in June 2012.
Fantastic place eat and drink. Great atmosphere and very chilled. Gets very busy during the weekend so get there early!
Hope to go there again.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,694)

Reviewed February 7, 2013

I typically travel solo on business so a restaurant like Bahama Breeze is great for me. There was open seating at a table in the bar so I was in quickly and ordered right away. I enjoy all of the food here. The drink specials looked fun, but when I'm on business, I dont drink so I cant reviwe them for you.

The restaurant is in a populated area and there are a lot of tourist visitors, but the staff seemed to work to make sure enjoyment and good food were had by all.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

We love it here and go every time in the area. Since we live in the SW desert....this is a real treat.
This time we had flatbread (enough for a meal ,as an appetizer. I got the crab stack; others ribs, fish tacos and we all finished off with a VERY LARGE PIECE OF KEY LIME PIE. Can't wait to go back

1  Thank NMGIRL78
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Great service - very accomodating. We had coconut shrimp as appetizers and the chef's special which included cheesy grits and shrimp. Dessert was award winning Key LIME pie. mmmmmm.
We loved it so much we went back next nite.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

The music and food was excellent. The general atmosphere was festive. Will visit again with family and friends.