“Go for atmosphere, not the food”

Cinderella's Royal Table
Ranked #116 of 3,924 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Dine with Disney Princesses inside Cinderella Castle during this one-of-a-kind dining experience. Princesses in Attendance - Cinderella greets Guests in the majestic Grand Hall, before they ascend a spiral staircase to the banquet hall above. (A gilded elevator is also available to transport Guests to the festivities.) Then, as you dine in a storybook setting surrounded by soaring stone archways, majestic medieval flags and spectacular stained glass windows overlooking Fantasyland, you may visit with such Disney Characters as: Belle Princess Aurora Jasmine Snow White Ariel Tiaras and glittering gowns are optional, although young Guests are encouraged to dress up for the occasion. Character appearances are subject to change. Once you have a reservation here, you may choose from a variety of enchanting enhancements for your special celebration, from personalized glass slippers to signature slipper desserts. For the ultimate in royal treatment, the exclusive "Her Royal Highness Package" comes complete with a Princess Balloon on your table prior to arrival, a tiara adorned with crystals, and an extraordinary princess-themed cake prepared by Cinderella's Royal Chefs.
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Atmosphere is outstanding but the food is just okay. Just remember that you are paying for your child to enjoy meeting the characters. Also, while my 19 month old daughter enjoyed meeting the princesses, she just didn't get much out of the experience due to her young age. So, unless your child will actually recognize the characters, you probably won't get much out of it other than a decent meal.

Servers VERY rushed.

Double check and make sure they apply credits and don't charge your card!!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,651)

Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

Service was good, food was horrible, waiting for picture, princesses were great. Service was what you would expect in Disney. Menu choices left a lot to be desired. Beef tenderloin was like shoe leather. You receive a picture with Cinderella, however system was down so they are suppose to mail it... Its been a week, still waiting. Princesses were great they even had my 9 year old son laughing and engaged.
Price is steep. We use the dining plan... Would never pay out of pocket for it.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

It's Cinderellas castle, it was wonderful for the simple fact that its in the castle and all the princesses come out and take pictures with your kids, my kids loved that and I enjoyed seeing it. I got the beef tenderloin it was very good, except the asparagus was so seasoned I could barely eat it, and the signature dessert was delicious. The kids all got the dessert cones that were so pretty, and there was one no one liked, it also felt very rushed, but I had four little kids and I was trying to take pictures/take kids to the potty x 2 and eat it usually takes us longer than normal. Wishes we got to see some of the fireworks from the castle, the atmosphere was wonderful, magical, and I loved our time here, we have three little girls who adored it and got magic stars, and wands, and got to meet princesses. Would definitely recommend to anyone with young girls.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

I ate dinner at the Royal Table with my wife and 2 young daughters. Last year we came for lunch but wanted to try dinner this time. It turns out the food and experience are exactly the same and after going twice I can safely say the novelty of eating in the Castle wears off very quickly. The menu is small and the food is hit or miss. I enjoyed the salad and dessert but the main entree was bland. The waitstaff is both friendly but very rushed and for the 2nd year in a row my credit card was charged instead of applying our dining plan credits. If you made are on the dining plan but held your reservation with a credit card you need to make sure they refund the credit card and apply the dining plan credits. Don't let the harried staff tell you "you are all set" and leave without seeing a receipt! The Princesses were terrific as always, we saw Cinderella, Aurora, Snow White, Ariel and Jasmine. If your children love princesses go ahead and do this experience once, but not twice!

Reviewed December 10, 2013

Wow!! What an incredible kickoff to our trip!! We had an early dinner here with our three year old daughter. The princesses were all sweet and genuine! An experience that we will all remember the rest of our lives! Worth every penny! would absolutely do it again if we have the opportunity!

1  Thank Chloe64510