“Disney Magic at it's best.”

Cinderella's Royal Table
Ranked #209 of 4,081 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Dine with Disney Princesses inside Cinderella Castle during this one-of-a-kind dining experience. Princesses in Attendance - Cinderella greets Guests in the majestic Grand Hall, before they ascend a spiral staircase to the banquet hall above. (A gilded elevator is also available to transport Guests to the festivities.) Then, as you dine in a storybook setting surrounded by soaring stone archways, majestic medieval flags and spectacular stained glass windows overlooking Fantasyland, you may visit with such Disney Characters as: Belle Princess Aurora Jasmine Snow White Ariel Tiaras and glittering gowns are optional, although young Guests are encouraged to dress up for the occasion. Character appearances are subject to change. Once you have a reservation here, you may choose from a variety of enchanting enhancements for your special celebration, from personalized glass slippers to signature slipper desserts. For the ultimate in royal treatment, the exclusive "Her Royal Highness Package" comes complete with a Princess Balloon on your table prior to arrival, a tiara adorned with crystals, and an extraordinary princess-themed cake prepared by Cinderella's Royal Chefs.
Reviewed December 9, 2013

This was our first time eating in the castle and I have to say I now understand why it is such a difficult reservation to get. Being greeted by Cinderella and having a picture made with her got my daughter off to a great start for the day and then getting to walk up the spiral staircase to the higher levels of the castle had my daughter wide eyed that she was really in the castle. The stain glass windows and theme was just about perfect and exactly what my daughter expected of Cinderella's Castle. The food was very good and it was nice to have a character meal that was not a buffet. I enjoyed the steak and eggs and the lobster and crab crepes were done very well. The staff went out of their way to make sure that my daughter, who does not really like bacon and eggs, had plenty of french toast sticks. The other nice thing about this meal is that it is smaller and quieter than the other princess meals (Akershus and 1900 Park Fare). It seemed more intimate and relaxed and was worth the two credits per person on the Disney Dining Plan.

Then there were the princesses. We first saw Snow White who was perfectly in character and gave my 67 year old father a kiss on his forehead leaving the trademark Snow White red lipstick print on his head. Everyone at the table loved this as we always joke with my father that he is grumpy. Next we saw Sleeping Beauty who is my daughters favorite princess. She gave plenty of hugs and talked to my daughter for several minutes before moving on. It is very apparent to me that Disney has done an amazing job training their princesses into the character and they are great at making our little princesses believe. Ariel and Jasmine were great as well and they spent plenty of time at our table talking to my daughter and immersing her in the experience. By the time we left my daughter was wide eyed and buzzing with happiness at getting to have breakfast in the castle with the princesses.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,801)

Reviewed December 8, 2013

What a wonderful experience! Our server, Fernando, made this an especially wonderful experience. The food was fantastic -- truly a five star experience. The princess were wonderful, we especially loved Jasmine -- who just seemed like an especially kind person. We highly recommend this dinner!

Reviewed December 8, 2013

My wife and I went with another couple (no children).

Although we had no children with us, it was a magical experience. We really enjoyed the atmosphere. Now understand, we are WDW fanatics. Each Princess stopped at our table and took time with us. We really enjoyed the time there.

Breakfast was good. I felt a little rushed. I thought it was all you can eat but the waiter never offered or even hinted at it. Although I was full, I am sure I would have eaten more because I don't mind over-eating at breakfast time (I had all day walking at WDW to burn it off).

1  Thank Jamgrace
Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

This was our second time at CRT and it didn't disappoint! We had a breakfast reservation and because it was early you are able to go to MK before it opens and get some good pics! We were escorted in right away, waited to take pics with Cinderella, then go upstairs and eat while the princesses come around....I even have two boys (5 & 2) and they love it! We went for dinner last time and I would day dinner food is better...very magical all the same! Oh and they give boys swords!

Reviewed December 8, 2013

This is Disney at it's best! It makes the whole family feel special. They make sure every child gets time with every princess. The best potato soup ever! Service is spectacular. It is pricey, but so worth it! I wish I could go again tonight. They even take family photos that are included in the price.