“Not meant for a Date”

Cinderella's Royal Table
Ranked #118 of 3,851 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Dine with Disney Princesses inside Cinderella Castle during this one-of-a-kind dining experience. Princesses in Attendance - Cinderella greets Guests in the majestic Grand Hall, before they ascend a spiral staircase to the banquet hall above. (A gilded elevator is also available to transport Guests to the festivities.) Then, as you dine in a storybook setting surrounded by soaring stone archways, majestic medieval flags and spectacular stained glass windows overlooking Fantasyland, you may visit with such Disney Characters as: Belle Princess Aurora Jasmine Snow White Ariel Tiaras and glittering gowns are optional, although young Guests are encouraged to dress up for the occasion. Character appearances are subject to change. Once you have a reservation here, you may choose from a variety of enchanting enhancements for your special celebration, from personalized glass slippers to signature slipper desserts. For the ultimate in royal treatment, the exclusive "Her Royal Highness Package" comes complete with a Princess Balloon on your table prior to arrival, a tiara adorned with crystals, and an extraordinary princess-themed cake prepared by Cinderella's Royal Chefs.
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Far from what i was expecting for having to make reservations 100+ day out, and paying in advance. I can see it being a nice experience for "Well-off" families with kids, but I decided to take my 26 yr old Fiance for her birthday. I was hoping for an intimate romantic meal, and got the opposite. I was sat next to a very rude and obnoxious family, that didnt help with my overall experience. Our waitress was pleasant, and helpful, but besides that I was upset. The food was average, and table was scratched, and didnt even have a table cloth. if you're going to pay $100+ for a meal, you should at least have table cloths. Needless to say i will not being going back until I have children of my own, who are old enough to appreciate the Princess experience.

There are newer reviews for Cinderella's Royal Table

Reviewed September 3, 2013

You wait in a line even after your reservation time to take a photo with Cinderella. Then you are brought upstairs and seated in a room as the princesses circulate to each table. We met Arielle, Snow White, Belle and Aurora. Each princess comes to your table and you can talk to them and get a photo and autograph. The food was actually pretty good and our daughter loved the ice cream sundae served in a Mickey plate with the toppings in the ears. The meals seem to be in shifts but we did not feel rushed. I recommend going for an early morning breakfast, where you can get into the park before it opens.

1  Thank TAReviewer01
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Although my husband and I (grandparents) weren't looking forward to this dining experience, I must say it was pleasant. Once you check in you are ushered through picture taking with Cinderella to wait for quite a while until your table is ready. Once your name is called you are taken upstairs to the Royal Dining Room where you are greeted by your server (ours was very accommodating and attentive to all 3 of our grandchildren) and you are given your menus. During this time you await the arrival of the princesses who travel the room greeting the members of each table and offering picture taking and autographs.
The food was very good, the dining service was very good, and 4 of the 5 princesses were so pleasant and doted on the children so that everyone felt special.
In closing I will say that I was pleasantly surprised by this experience as was my husband who really didn't want to attend.

4  Thank Bee53
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Even if the food was not fabulous and well-presented, everyone should eat here at least once. It has the feel of a fairy tale castle with the light-hearted appeal of Disney and a spectacular view of the Magic Kingdom and the service is excellent! Reservations are a must and it fills up months in advance so book it as soon as you know you are going to the park.

2  Thank Pamela S
Reviewed August 30, 2013

One of the best dinner experiences I've ever had. The food is delicious but the service & atmosphere are outstanding. We ate dinner here as part of our Disney Dining Plan and it's well worth it!! We will definitely be back..

2  Thank DisneyBeachLasVegas