“Great Experience!”

Cinderella's Royal Table
Ranked #209 of 4,083 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Dine with Disney Princesses inside Cinderella Castle during this one-of-a-kind dining experience. Princesses in Attendance - Cinderella greets Guests in the majestic Grand Hall, before they ascend a spiral staircase to the banquet hall above. (A gilded elevator is also available to transport Guests to the festivities.) Then, as you dine in a storybook setting surrounded by soaring stone archways, majestic medieval flags and spectacular stained glass windows overlooking Fantasyland, you may visit with such Disney Characters as: Belle Princess Aurora Jasmine Snow White Ariel Tiaras and glittering gowns are optional, although young Guests are encouraged to dress up for the occasion. Character appearances are subject to change. Once you have a reservation here, you may choose from a variety of enchanting enhancements for your special celebration, from personalized glass slippers to signature slipper desserts. For the ultimate in royal treatment, the exclusive "Her Royal Highness Package" comes complete with a Princess Balloon on your table prior to arrival, a tiara adorned with crystals, and an extraordinary princess-themed cake prepared by Cinderella's Royal Chefs.
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We made reservations to eat in Cinderella's Castle with hesitance because we are all adults. There were five people in our group total and the youngest person was 20 years old. When we first walked into the Castle, we were able to get a picture with Cinderella herself. You then walk upstairs and they take you to your table. The tables were large and make you feel special. From the reviews that I read before, only children ages 3-9 received a free souvenir, but as soon as we were seated at our table, our waiter brought a souvenir to each of the people in our group (a wand for the ladies, and sword for the men.) This was awesome because although I'm older, it still felt like a Magical experience in Cinderella's Castle! The waiter named Alexis was great and kept our drinks filled the whole time, being that we were very thirsty due to the fact that we had been doing things in Magic Kingdom that afternoon. The food was great and very tasty! There was bread brought out before our meal with butter and it was very tasty as well! I chose to have the beef tenderloin, which came with au gratin potatoes and asparagus. During dinner, the rest of the princesses came around to our table, and we were able to talk with them and get pictures. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone going to the Magic Kingdom!

4  Thank DisneyFan223
Write a ReviewReviews (3,804)

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Clearly us guys won't feel like a Princess but any little girls you have with you will absolutely love the experience as will the little Princes too. The restaurant itself is wonderfully themed and looks just like a fairytale castle, complete of course with Disney Princesses! The food was very nice, although not quite like the US portion sizes I got used to throughout the rest of the parks. The Disney princesses make their way round all the tables so you will get an opportunity to take pictures with them as well as the official photo you get taken with Cinderella herself in the foyer (which is also well themed). Lovely experience whatever your age and it's just cool to say you've eaten in the castle!

4  Thank ChristopherWatson
Reviewed June 13, 2013

This was a HS graduation trip for my daughter and we surprised her with dinner in the castle. The food was great as was the entire experience. Our dinner was at 8:30 and left the castle at 9:55...just in time to get outside for the big fireworks show at 10:00. I definitely recommend if your "little" girl grew up with Disney princesses.

3  Thank MandyMcCain
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Every family who has a little girl who wants to see Cinderella's castle and have breakfast with 5 princesses must attend the Royal Table. Reservations are a must. A wonderful event with some of Disney's favourite princesses - Cinderella, Aurora, Ariel, Snow White and Jasmine.

1  Thank ernietomatoes
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Just took my 4 yr old dtr here booked 6 months in advance & I'm so happy we went. When we got there they took us right in you wait in line to meet Cinderella & have a picture taken with her which is included in the price of your meal and the picture of my dtr and Cinderella came out fantastic. They give you a 8/10 & 4 4/6 pictures ! We had dinner I had the gnocchi & my husband had the beef tenderloin both were really good. Our waitress was very nice. It was a great way to meet the princesses and get autographs. The look and smile on my daughters face was priceless. If you have a princess lover I would highly recommend doing this at least once !!

2  Thank Gicki