“The girls loved it!”

Cinderella's Royal Table
Ranked #209 of 4,079 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Dine with Disney Princesses inside Cinderella Castle during this one-of-a-kind dining experience. Princesses in Attendance - Cinderella greets Guests in the majestic Grand Hall, before they ascend a spiral staircase to the banquet hall above. (A gilded elevator is also available to transport Guests to the festivities.) Then, as you dine in a storybook setting surrounded by soaring stone archways, majestic medieval flags and spectacular stained glass windows overlooking Fantasyland, you may visit with such Disney Characters as: Belle Princess Aurora Jasmine Snow White Ariel Tiaras and glittering gowns are optional, although young Guests are encouraged to dress up for the occasion. Character appearances are subject to change. Once you have a reservation here, you may choose from a variety of enchanting enhancements for your special celebration, from personalized glass slippers to signature slipper desserts. For the ultimate in royal treatment, the exclusive "Her Royal Highness Package" comes complete with a Princess Balloon on your table prior to arrival, a tiara adorned with crystals, and an extraordinary princess-themed cake prepared by Cinderella's Royal Chefs.
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I took my daughters to the breakfast and it was fantastic. This is about the experience! They were swept into a picture with Cinderella immediately and ushered up the spiral staircase. We were waited on promptly (pastries and fruit) and the girls were given wands and wishing stars. The child's breakfast is fixed (scrambled eggs, bacon, French toast sticks, OJ) and there are several options for adults. I ordered the healthy option and it was very good, though the oatmeal had probably been plated earlier as it wasn't hot. The fresh honeycomb and Greek yogurt were a nice touch. The professional photos were returned to us remarkably fast (before the food).

The girls were absolutely star struck as four additional princesses came to meet them and be photographed (by you, not professionally). This was by far and away their favorite part! Yes, it is expensive but WORTH every cent!! I highly recommend every family do this at least once. It is a huge time saver for meeting princesses who typically have very long waits and are scattered throughout the park.

1  Thank Stephanie M
Write a ReviewReviews (3,801)

Reviewed March 12, 2013

The food is not great, but the experience is fantastic. I always go to the Cinderella's Royal table every year with my kids for over 20 years. My son is now 23 and we celebrated his second birthday there.
I wouldn't leave Disney without eating and experiencing this place. The service is good. The waiters are very friendly. It's a real experience. I really recommend this place.

1  Thank 626mary
Reviewed March 12, 2013

This was the one meal i was excited about and i wasn't dissapointed. Greeted by cinderella on arrival with photo taken which was later given to us durring our meal. Inside was as amazing as i had expected. Little special touches on the table aswell as asked to stand up durring the fairy godmother's performance, as we had told it was our honeymood at time of booking. Food was lovely and dessert came out as a chocolate shoe on a special happy honeymood decorated plate. This is more for the girls than the guys as i enjoyed it way more than my other half just because it was in the castle. Top tip - book it early.

1  Thank carlydisney
Reviewed March 9, 2013

I was concerned it was all hype but knew I'd never know unless we tried it. So glad we went. We did breakfast - we could have as much of anything we liked. Food was really good. We met with Cinderella prior to breakfast and then were visited by Snow White, Aurora, Jasmine, and Ariel during breakfast. Many photo opportunities and you get to visit all these princesses without waiting in line at the character meet and greets. Don't forget your autograph books, all the princesses will sign (or you can bring a hard back princess story book [--] and have them sign the inside cover...would make for a very nice keepsake or gift). The service was excellent and it was an experience we will never forget. The girls also got little wishing stars and a keepsake Cinderella's Royal Table wand. They also provide an 8x10 photo with Cinderella in a keepsake folder/frame and 4 4x6 photos.

1  Thank stayathomemom212
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Just my daughter and I had breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table (leaving dad to fend for himself) mainly because we were only able to book a twosome. I do wish he could have joined us because it was really quite wonderful. The food (unlike 1900 Cafe in the floridian) was made to order and very yummy. Because it was just the two of us we were seated right by the window and were able to look out over disneyworld - specifically the carosel. The Princesses were awesome and the atmosphere (everyone in character - referring to children as princess or adults as My lady etc.) The children are given wands (though somewhat cheap ones) and little plastic wishing stars which my 5yo really likes and still plays with and talks about over a month since the event. If you can swing the expense - it is worth the experience!

1  Thank Jennifer H