“Saved by the Manager”

Cinderella's Royal Table
Ranked #117 of 3,898 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Dine with Disney Princesses inside Cinderella Castle during this one-of-a-kind dining experience. Princesses in Attendance - Cinderella greets Guests in the majestic Grand Hall, before they ascend a spiral staircase to the banquet hall above. (A gilded elevator is also available to transport Guests to the festivities.) Then, as you dine in a storybook setting surrounded by soaring stone archways, majestic medieval flags and spectacular stained glass windows overlooking Fantasyland, you may visit with such Disney Characters as: Belle Princess Aurora Jasmine Snow White Ariel Tiaras and glittering gowns are optional, although young Guests are encouraged to dress up for the occasion. Character appearances are subject to change. Once you have a reservation here, you may choose from a variety of enchanting enhancements for your special celebration, from personalized glass slippers to signature slipper desserts. For the ultimate in royal treatment, the exclusive "Her Royal Highness Package" comes complete with a Princess Balloon on your table prior to arrival, a tiara adorned with crystals, and an extraordinary princess-themed cake prepared by Cinderella's Royal Chefs.
Reviewed December 28, 2012

It was christmas eve, and the place seemed a little - lets say scattered. We waited at check in for a good 5 minutes while a manager girl fooled around with the computer our check in girl would have been using to check us in with. She just apologized and we stood there - and finally - boom checked in -at that point I requested a window seat as thought, what the heck we waited maybe they will make it up to us. Now on to picture with cinderella - took it,, and waited to be called upstairs.
Made it upstairs and were taken over to one of the upper level tabels in the corner, and after my seating debacles over the past few months stopped and asked " can we please have that table over by the window?" guy stopped and said, only a manager can do that and set the menu's down. I then asked for the manager, and Randy - took care of us. Couldn't sit by the window but got us a table the second row back and that was just fine. I just couldn't drop another C note on a meal that was going to put us in the corner - princesses or not.
After meal - we were stuck in the entryway for the fireworks, not able to leave, as the courtyard we found out is a "fallout zone" for the pyrotechnics. So be aware of that, if you go around fire works time, can t leave. Other than that food was good, as usual, and a fun experience. Was our 4th time and will be back I am sure

3  Thank RJ24R2
Write a ReviewReviews (3,616)

Reviewed December 26, 2012

My wife and I managed to get reservations due to a cancelation! Seems like it is very hard to get reservations here, or they need to be booked much in advance. I have to say I originally was not very into doing this dinner as it seemed overly priced for what it was. I have to say I completely changed my mind on this after having stepped foot inside. The attention to detail is crazy! So many little details which make this place truly magical. Although the setting itself was great, I have to say I was not very impressed with the food. Although we ate at a restaurant at Epcot which was not much cheaper and it did not even come close to comparing to the experience a CRT. Princess' came around to take pictures and give autographs so in all a great time had by all! Definitely recommended.

2  Thank marches1101
Reviewed December 25, 2012

Last night we went to Cinderella's Royal Table for dinner.

Arrival was a zoo. We told the lady at check in we did not need our picture taken with Cinderella as we had several and she acted like she was offended. "Well, you've paid for it", she said with disdain. Her name was Lilly and she acted like she personally owned the castle. Not a good start.

After about a 20-30 minute wait, we were allowed to go to our table.

Our server, whose name I can't remember, was originally from Dallas, Texas. She could not have been better. Really top notch service from her.

The first and third courses were better than the main course. The main course was a little disappointing.

For the price, Chefs de france is much better than Cinderella's Royal Table or California Grill.

Reviewed December 24, 2012

Go here for the experience, not for the food. Not that the food is bad, but the experience is what you remember.

My family took a Christmas vacation to Disney. It was the first time we had all been together: the parents, 3 daughters, 2 husbands. The men went to play golf, so the ladies had a princess filled morning! Cinderella's Royal Table is an excellent place to go with the girls. We ate breakfast there. When you arrive, you meet Cinderella and get a picture. There were 4 of us in our group and the meal comes with copies of your picture! We got a 5x7 and 4 4x6. Next you go upstairs to the dining area. You are seated and given wands if you are a girl or a sword if you are a boy. The Disney Princesses come to your table to greet you while you eat. We got pictures with them all! The food was great, the staff is wonderful. We loved our waitress, Tina, so much, we took a picture with her as well! Everyone calls you "Princess Sarah" or "Lady Debora." It is great!

If you are looking to get the royal treatment while at Disney, this is a great and economical way to do it. It is worth two Table Service meals on the regular dining plan, but so, so worth it in my opinion!

2  Thank wanderlust4sarah
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Very nice luncheon for the adults while the princesses are being entertained. Very grown up menu and just great service. I felt like a Princess too~!!