“Disappointed”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 10, 2013

High price for poor meal. Could have had better at taco bell? The food was under cooked and priced too high for what you received.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Great location on International Dr. Close to many hotels and we walked. Nice to walk after dinner so the guilt was not as bad.
Great food. If you want to know how many calories you are consuming, they have that on the menu as well. UGH!!! Great Margaritas - one for every taste. Good service. Casual, no fuss decor but comfortable. If you want a break from seafood, I highly recommend.,

Reviewed February 2, 2013

I admit I'm not much of a Mexican restaurant attender, but I love the nachos at Don Pablo's. They were major stacked up and full of all the crisp & fresh ingredients that make for great nachos. The cheese to chip ratio was amazing!

Also nice is that upon your arrival, you are provided with fresh,warm tortilla chips and homemade salsa which you peruse the menu. The chips & salsa are a nice light way to get your hunger going.

The restaurant itself has a cute motif and was clean and bright. The prices were just right and it offers a full bar. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

If you're looking for a place that has great Mexican food and won't be too busy - you found it. Great value for money and located on I drive so most things nearby. Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed January 27, 2013

We went for lunch and I had the salad in the shell and my husband had the quesadilla. It was the best taco slald I have ever had and I have had many. I couldn't even finish it because it was so big. The shell was a bit too flakey but tastey. They bring homemade tortilla chips and salsa to the table and they were very good too. Price was fair and service was good too.