“Nice and Quiet!”

Ranked #100 of 3,828 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Grand Floridian Cafe offers a moderately priced breakfast, lunch and dinner of American favorites. This casual, light-filled restaurant has a charming Victorian setting and overlooks the lovely gardens and pool at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.Start your day with a plate of Mickey Waffles or a hearty Three-Egg Omelet. For lunch, choose from an assortment of salads, soups, sandwiches and daily specials. Dinner selections include fresh seafood, chicken and delectable steaks.
Canada
“Nice and Quiet!”
Reviewed January 12, 2012

Decent food, service and atmosphere. We found this little gem as the quietest place to have breakfast in our resort. Highly recommended, if you are not looking to mingle with characters, or want a break from buffet service.

• Visited December 2011

charleston sc
“Best Meal at WDW”
Reviewed January 9, 2012

My three daughters and I had lunch at the GF Cafe in December and didn't want to leave. The gingerbread house in the hotel lobby was beautiful and smelled amazing as we made our way to the cafe. Our server was very busy (xmas crowds) but he told us the best items on the menu and he was spot on. The burger with lobster was out of this world. My kids kept stealing bites. The pumpkin soup with shallots was unbelievable. I want that recipe! My girls gobbled up the kids chicken noodle soup and even loved the crabcake appetizer we ordered.

Four days later on the drive out of town, I asked the girls to name their top 3 favorite things about this trip to WDW and I promise you, all three had this lunch on their list!

Visited December 2011
Southern New Jersey
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed January 7, 2012

We only ate here for breakfast but I was very pleased with the healthy, delicious choices on the menu. I'm watching my weight, so I was pleased to see dishes offered that were well prepared but which did not deep six my efforts to not let vacation expand my waist too much. My husband was very happy with his more caloric choices.

The serving staff was friendly and attentive. The setting is open and airy with large windows and pastel decor. All in all a very pleasant place to enjoy breakfast during your stay at the Grand Floridian.

• Visited December 2011
“Delicious and good value”
Reviewed January 6, 2012

GFC is not a cafe so much as a delicious restaurant. It tends to be less crowded than other Grand Floridian sit-down places from my experience, but is just as good. Arlene was a particularly pleasant and helpful server. All of our meals were tasty and they were perfectly accommodating to our requests.

Solon, Ohio
“Fantastic service, Fabulous food”
Reviewed January 1, 2012

Don't let the term 'cafe' fool you. This is a high-quality restaurant. Service is wonderful. The food is tasty, plentiful, and thoughtful. There's no reason to have dinner at the Magic Kingdom with this restaurant a quick ferry boat ride away.

Visited December 2011