“Wow, wow, wow!”

Tutto Italia Ristorante
Ranked #137 of 3,777 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Solon, Ohio
“Wow, wow, wow!”
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

This is one of the best meals I have ever had! I had the Gnocchetti and it is the most delicious pasta ever, I will have to get it every time I go to Disney. The pasta itself was perfectly good and the sauce incredibly flavorful and I loved that the meat was in perfect proportion to the sauce and the pasta so every bite was perfect. Our server was super friendly and gave us lots of information about eating in Italy. I can't wait to go back here!

Visited March 2014

Orchard Park, New York
“another "safe Disney" eatery”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Business group visiting Epcot. (That alone may have already have you questioning my review) Anyway, we wen on one ride and decided to eat and walked to get some wine and beers and check out the options.

Im not sure what family want to sit down for dinner after spending 100 bucks for admission, especially for overpriced average food.......but I digress. We picked this place since they had seating in the wine cellar (not a cellar...just called that) and we could order quickly. I had salad and pasta (raviolis) for about $20.00 ordered a 2 bottles of Pinot Noir at 36 each (least expensive)

This is your basic Italian Rest. Food was good. Nothing special. My advice....enjoy the park, the sun and time with your family versus a 60-90 minute stop that will run a family of four at least another 100+

36. Colleagues had fish, steak etc

• Visited March 2014
Hillsborough, New Jersey
“Simply the worst Disney Dining Experience ever”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Stopped in for a late night dinner with family in Epcot.

1) Bread plate - We made the mistake of asking for a little balsamic on a plate with olive oil to dip our bread. The waiter then proceeds to fill a shallow dish with enough balsamic to pickle a whale. When we asked about this we were told that this was the "Italian way".

2) My wife has a lactose intolerance problem. When asked the waiter went to get the "allergy specialist" to counsel us on the menu. He suggested a roast chicken and would substitute roasted potatoes for the dish in lieu of the risotto.

3) Others in our party ordered the shrimp risotto, lasagna, and another roasted chicken/risotto dish. No problem here.

4) The entrees come out and - Dinner is served minus my wife's chicken. The allergy specialist returns to explain that the chicken was brushed with butter in the final preparation and ask for a another selection. My wife then selects a salmon dish and the resulting dish was brought out within 30 seconds. HMMMM..... the dish took no time to prepare? The server asks "Who's the allergy problem" Wow, what a way to treat your customers.

5) The roasted chicken was completely dry - a supermarket rotisserie would have been 1000% better, the accompanying risotto was partially uncooked. And the 30 second salmon was way overcooked as well. The lasagna was about as good as a supermarket frozen fare.The shrimp risotto dish was marginally acceptable but only came with 4 shrimp - not huge prawns, four 20 count shrimp on a bed of acceptably cooked risotto.

6) The response to our critique of the dishes was met with a condescending attitude by the maitre d' that we don't understand "real" italian cooking. Therefore we asked to talk to the chef then. We were told this is not possible. They did remove two of our dishes from the bill and we left without a tip.

In my opinion, the kitchen operation involves nothing more than heating up food prepared hours before. I seriously doubt any any dishes are cooked to order. Is that worth $30 and up per entree?

• Visited March 2014
4 Thank Max V
Springdale, Arkansas
“Ok lunch but great atmosphere ”
Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

Went for lunch and ordered prosciutto panini with salad and wife had meat ball sliders. Sliders were very good but panini was dry and not much larger than my thumb and salad was very light on dressing. Iced tea was unique and very good. Like many restaurants in Disney world, expect to pay more. Wait staff was friendly but atmosphere was outstanding.

Bethpage, New York
“Taste of Italy”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Classic Italian and delicious.17 years ago i enjoyed this restaurant with my young family, delicious homemade ravioli! Great service and reasonable.

Visited March 2014