“Nice but not great”

Tutto Italia Ristorante
Ranked #137 of 3,763 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Austin, Minnesota
“Nice but not great”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

We made reservation as part of our Disney dining plan. This would not have been the first choice for me and my husband, but our kids love Italian so we picked it for them. We arrived about 30 minutes early for our reservation because it was pouring out. We figured we might as well go early and get out of the rain and we were seated right away. Like most of the Disney restaurants, I felt like the selection was somewhat limited. I had a fettucine dish that was just ok, my husband had a polenta dish that fabulous and my daughter had a ravioli that was very good. My son was a bit of an issue due to the Disney Dining plan. Since he is 10, he is on an "adult" plan and therefore must order off the adult menu. There was really nothing on that menu that even remotely appealed to a 10 year old boy. Our server quickly solved this problem by "ordering" a pasta dish but bringing him a pizza from the kids menu instead. The pizza was incredible. The last time we were at Disney, they let the kids that were on the "adult" plan order off either menu at all the restaurants we ate at, this time that was not allowed, very annoying. The desserts were very good, but not spectacular.

• Visited February 2014

Middletown, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mediocrity masquerading as gourmet Italian”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014

My wife and I greatly enjoy Italian cuisine and were looking forward to dinner at Tutto Italia during our recent trip to WDW.
For starters, our waiter acted as though he was doing us a favor by serving us.
The bread was very dry and tasteless, and the dipping oil was bitter.
I ordered baked salmon with artichokes, potato and olives. Salmon "filet" was approx 3" x 4" x 1/4" thick and was cooked way too long to the point of tasting like fast-food quality. Artichokes were so fibrous that they were inedible. The few small bits of potato were very bland.
Dessert was a rather flavorful cheesecake which would be considered a sampler size in most restaurants.
I'll not elaborate on my wife's meal beyond saying it matched mine in quality and value.
Pasta from food court at Port Orleans Riverside was better than what we had at Tutto Italia.

• Visited March 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
“full of flavor”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

Went here while spending the weekend at Disney and the food was extremely fresh and full of flavor. I was able to try the steak, ravioli, and two more types of pasta and each dish did not disappoint. I will say I used a meal plan hear because I would not be able to afford a meal like this on my budget. The cannoli for dessert had an interesting twist with a hint of orange to it but it worked. I hope I am able to return to for more at some point.

• Visited March 2014
Wytheville, VA
“Exceeded expectations, again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

We were in Epcot early and starving and went to the host podium to see if they could accomodate out reservation a bit earlier and they were able to take us back immediately! We loved that. Each one of us ordered something different and ended up sharing each other's plates because everything we ate was SO GOOD. I asked the waitress specific questions about my lasagna and she answered all of them very accurately. We ordered a pitcher of sangria and it was phenomenal as well. We came back to this restaurant because we loved it the first time and it met and exceeded our expectations again!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Katie S
Midland, Michigan
“A very good experience and excellent food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2014

A few weeks ago, my wife and I had a lunch meal at this restaurant. We enjoyed it very much. The food was excellent, the service was superb, and the Italian staff added a touch of authenticity to the whole experience.

We really found nothing to fault during our meal, the food was tasty and well prepared. We particularly enjoyed The Grande Antipasto Misto. My Salmon was very good and my wife's pasta was great. Our Tiramisu and Torta de Ricota desserts were the perfect complement to our meal.

The ambience is quiet and enjoyable, and the waiters made everything possible to give good service and interesting conversation.

We have eaten at other restaurants at EPCOT, and this was much better than others of similar category. We highlyrecommend this restaurant to anyone heading to WDW.

• Visited February 2014