“Good Food at Disney”

Ranked #131 of 3,926 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Food was good and attended as part of a combination tickets for a special Christmas event. Meal was enjoyable, although expensive. Probably would not select as a priority choice if it were on it's own. Found the more casual and nearby restaurant at the Italy Pavilion to have better atmosphere, a more fun environment, and much lower cost.

2  Thank Bills2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,388)

Reviewed February 1, 2014

I will say that we had excellent service here. We were seated quickly, and our meal arrived quickly. I asked for entree suggestions, and the waitress made several suggestions. I went with the Polenta Valsugana. The ribs had a funny taste and the meatballs were dry and rather tasteless. The polenta was almost flavorless, but I've never had polenta before and am not sure how it should taste. For dessert I had cannoli, and it was wonderful. The shell was crisp and the inside creamy and delicious.

Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

We were looking for a place to eat on a weekend at 5. We didn't have ADR as we weren't planning on being in the park all day. Figure we'd need to do counter service but thought we'd give a try in Italy first. This was the first place we saw. We asked and were told there was outdoor seating which we took. It really wasn't even really outdoors as it was enclosed with screening.

I loved the atmosphere of the restaurant. Just a nice feel with gorgeous Italian style.

The reason I didn't rate it give stars was because of a few things. First the service wasn't that good. Our server was very nice just not too attentive. Took forever for refills and the check and to pay.

Second was the food. Two of us had the Alfredo which was horribly bland. On the other hand three others had the spaghetti with marinara and it was amazing. Can't believe the drastic difference in flavor of the food. The bread was good and they even gave us more when we asked.

The price actually wasn't that bad for where we were. Yeah the pasta didn't come with a salad but it also was horribly expensive either.

I would surely return and recommend it if you want pasta with marinara. It was amazing. Just stay away from the Alfredo if you like flavor. I also am just hoping our slow service was a fluke.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

I don't eat here each time I come to EPCOT, but I certainly eat here at least once a year. The service is phenomenal and they do a good job of getting the food delivered at a pretty fast pace.

They have a great selection of wines and I personally love the Spaghetti and Lasagna. It is a little pricey considering I can't eat the whole meal but it's certainly worth it.

Definitely try to get reservations as this restaurant does book up quickly!

Reviewed January 25, 2014

Our dining experience was terrific! From the time we entered until we left this establishment, it was memorable.

Our wait staff was attentive and helpful which added to this review. The food, all the way around was delicious.

The rosemary bread, bread sticks and green olives were complimentary and added to a fine beginning to our meal. Plus, they also replenished, which was appreciated.

Our group had ravioli with chicken, baked chicken, shrimp with rice and then short ribs with meatballs and polenta in a red sauce. Everyone enjoyed the choices with not one complaint. The food is well flavored and presented - a fine Italian choice and did not disappoint our group.

The atmosphere is also good and the noise level not annoying, which isn't always the case.

Definitely would recommend this as a choice at Epcot and would be pleased to return.