“Lauren made this experience”

Le Cellier Steakhouse
Ranked #169 of 3,919 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Canadian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Le Cellier Steakhouse in the Canada Pavilion offers refuge to red meat lovers beneath the bustle of Epcot theme park in a setting inspired by the wine cellars of the grandest Canadian chateau-style hotels: Le Chateau Frontenac and Fairmont Chateau Laurier.At Le Cellier Steakhouse, feast on regional cuisine based on recipes from the provinces of Canada. Open for lunch and dinner, the restaurant features succulent prime rib and filet mignon from aged corn-fed beef, and pan-seared seafood, along with its signature dish, Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup. The extensive children's menu aims to please the picky eater.Warm each meal with a fine Canadian wine, chosen from the vintages displayed in glass and wood cases surrounding the restaurant's intimate interior illuminated by ambient lighting. The dessert menu includes a chocolate ""moose"" with character.To ensure a seat at this celebrated cellar decorated with stone arches and candle chandeliers, make reservations up to 180 days in advance. Then head north for a sensational sizzling steakhouse experience
Reviewed May 13, 2014

This is the first time in 8 visits I was able to get in to this restaurant. Make your reservations early depending on when you are going. By early, I mean months in advance of your visit. The food was excellent, the ambiance we very nice and the service was outstanding. A young lady named Lauren was our server. I can say that she is a rare gem. Professional, efficient, polite, a wonderful wit and sense of humor. This young lady added so much to our experience and shared her knowledge of the parks. My daughter and I were talking about her performance hours after we left the restaurant. Thank you Lauren

1  Thank SeanH689
Write a ReviewReviews (2,635)

Reviewed May 13, 2014

I think it used to better here. It is still very good though. The bread is very good. I like the atmosphere here. It is one of my son's favorite.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

My wife and I both had the Filet Mignon which was cooked to perfection,infact we both said that it was probably the best steak we had ever eaten.The young waitress who served us was very knowledgeable about the menu and very keen to help.We used our DDP which used up 2 meals each but it was worth it.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

We had a reservation on our next to last day. We arrived a little early and we were seated close to our original reservation time.

As other reviews have mentioned, they pack this place full with people. we were lucky, we got a booth in a corner. one table over from us, a couple had a very small amount of space and for a 100-150$ dinner that is not really acceptable.

they didn't offer us a wine list or beer menu up front which was surprising for a steakhouse. i had pretty much decided ahead of time i was going to have a labatts instead of drink wine though and i'm sure if we asked we would have been provided a drink listing.

i had the ny strip, wife had the filet. the food was great, mine was slightly overcooked but not by much. i used to get medium-well all the time but ordered medium, and to me some parts were cooked too much and it seemed like medium well.

the price really comes down to drinks, if you have 2-3 drinks your bill is going to be 150. i was pleasantly surprised our bill wasn't as much as i thought it would be heading in, but we only had 1 drink.

i thought for what we had, the price was not bad at all.

Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

We just had a fabulous meal at Le Cellier. Still in a bit of sticker shock over the $150 bill for 2 people. Also, you are seated very close to the other guests. For $150 meal, I would have liked a little more privacy. The food was delicious and the service was excellent just the Disney mark up that hurts.