“Been Here Often”

Le Cellier Steakhouse
Ranked #148 of 3,777 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Canadian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Le Cellier Steakhouse in the Canada Pavilion offers refuge to red meat lovers beneath the bustle of Epcot theme park in a setting inspired by the wine cellars of the grandest Canadian chateau-style hotels: Le Chateau Frontenac and Fairmont Chateau Laurier.At Le Cellier Steakhouse, feast on regional cuisine based on recipes from the provinces of Canada. Open for lunch and dinner, the restaurant features succulent prime rib and filet mignon from aged corn-fed beef, and pan-seared seafood, along with its signature dish, Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup. The extensive children's menu aims to please the picky eater.Warm each meal with a fine Canadian wine, chosen from the vintages displayed in glass and wood cases surrounding the restaurant's intimate interior illuminated by ambient lighting. The dessert menu includes a chocolate ""moose"" with character.To ensure a seat at this celebrated cellar decorated with stone arches and candle chandeliers, make reservations up to 180 days in advance. Then head north for a sensational sizzling steakhouse experience
Coral Gables, Florida
“Been Here Often”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

My family and I are big Disney people and have had the pleasure of dining at Le Cellier probably a dozen times over the years. It is a Disney-Paced restaurant, where the service is very good if you're not in any particular hurry. The food is exceptional; their recommended choices are mouth watering all the way from appetizers to entrees to dessert and wines. I would give this restaurant five stars, except for one surprise on our last visit. The prices have soared....probably 20-30% since we were last there. That said, eating at Le Cellier has always otherwise been a delicious experience.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank 2thdr95

• Thai first
Southern IL
“Very nice but overpriced for lunch”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

This was not the first time my daughter and I had dined at Le Cellier, but it was the first time since the price was raised to two dining credits. I think that is just way out of line for lunch! I eat gluten free and the chef came to the table and discussed the menu with me. Of course the pretzel bread and cheddar cheese soup are out of the question for me, but my daughter loved both! She had the filet and I had fish, both were excellent. She had mousse for dessert and we had a cheese platter. Everything was great and service was adequate but not exceptional.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank travelgal143
“Not worth the price”
Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

We had the disney dining plan and had to use 2 meals for this restaurant. The steaks were not prepared as we asked and it came with very little sides. Definitely not for children as neither of my kids liked what they got and no substitutions (I.e. Carrot sticks or apples) for the kids were aloud. I would not go again.

1 Thank Carrie N
Canton,ma
“Incredible Beef”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

we ate at about 3 PM and I think we still had the lunch menu, although it still cost about $150. The waiters were very nice explaining the various foods, breads, cheeses that came from their native Canada. This was during a 2 week visit to Disney which included a 4 day Disney cruise so we ate at many top shelf restaurants and this was in the top few. The salads were very large and split bot salad and side dishes. The staff was very OK with splitting dishes as the people next to split a prime rib and their side dishes. I wish I thought of that could have saved some money. My wife had a sangria which she said was excellent.

2 Thank Ed L
Dover, Delaware
“Mixed Review!”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

My husband absolutely loved his filet mignon. I loved the cheddar soup, pretzel bread and maple creme brulee. My rib eye steak was suppose to be medium well and came out barely medium which would have been no problem...I would have requested that they put it back on the grill but our waitress never came back to ask how our meal was until the rest of my family was done eating...I didn't feel like waiting at that point!

1 Thank Michells S