“Unique experience”

Ranked #149 of 3,862 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Canadian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Le Cellier Steakhouse in the Canada Pavilion offers refuge to red meat lovers beneath the bustle of Epcot theme park in a setting inspired by the wine cellars of the grandest Canadian chateau-style hotels: Le Chateau Frontenac and Fairmont Chateau Laurier.At Le Cellier Steakhouse, feast on regional cuisine based on recipes from the provinces of Canada. Open for lunch and dinner, the restaurant features succulent prime rib and filet mignon from aged corn-fed beef, and pan-seared seafood, along with its signature dish, Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup. The extensive children's menu aims to please the picky eater.Warm each meal with a fine Canadian wine, chosen from the vintages displayed in glass and wood cases surrounding the restaurant's intimate interior illuminated by ambient lighting. The dessert menu includes a chocolate ""moose"" with character.To ensure a seat at this celebrated cellar decorated with stone arches and candle chandeliers, make reservations up to 180 days in advance. Then head north for a sensational sizzling steakhouse experience
Reviewed July 4, 2013

We go here almost every visit. This was the first time there was a hair in my pasta. While waiting for them to make another one I snacked on the "fries" that was an appetizer we got. By the time I received a new meal I barely touched it b/c I was full from snacking on the fries. They comped my meal. Everyone was so apologetic, but I am completely aware that "things happen" and kept a smile on my face. They offered me dessert too but I declined because I was full.

The breads are delicious and I love how the wait staff tell you all about where they are from and information about their lives. (perhaps we have just had waiters that do this)

1  Thank MagicalWishesTFC

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Enjoyed a great meal with the wife and friends as we were working our way around the world at EPCOT. The place is dark like a steakhouse should be. In order to make sure you can read the menu they light up. I had a nice bottle of wine, New Brunswick Lobster, and Dry-Aged Bone-In Rib-Eye and ended the meal with Maple Crème Brûlée. Everything was great and the service was top notch.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

I ordered the filet with the mushroom risotto. It was cooked perfectly and seasoned just right. My husband ordered the huge rib eye. It too, was perfect. We also ordered the putine fries. I had seen these fries many time on cooking shows and we wanted to try them. They were delicious! We were on the Disney Dining Plan and for lunch or dinner, this restaurant counts as two meal credits. We knew this at the time we made the reservation and so had planned for this. The service was excellent as well. I would definitely recommend Le Cellier Steakhouse to everyone!

1  Thank MarieAmanda
Reviewed June 28, 2013

FINALLY got a reservation at Le Cellier on our recent Disney trip. Decided to eat there AFTER our dining plan had expired so that we wouldn't have to use two credits. I ordered the filet, and it was delicious, as was the accompanying mushroom risotto. It was cooked perfectly, seasoned well, and I think a great cut of beef. I loved my dish. My husband ordered the rib-eye and was rather disappointed. It's a good size and was cooked evenly, but not the quality cut of meat he was expecting and certainly not worth the money. His potato side dish was also not very tasty, just average. We ordered the maple crème brulee for dessert, and both enjoyed it. The kids ate the grilled chicken, standard Disney kids' options, and it was good enough. When all is said and done, I am glad we went, and while I really, really loved my filet, I think Le Cellier is just a good steak house, and not as good as some of our local options. It is most definitely NOT worth two dining credits on the dining plan. I would never recommend doing that, and I would also not necessary recommend going out of my way to eat here. We are glad we tried it, but we dont' plan on returning

1  Thank BRMom3
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Nice steak house. The steaks were very tasty and perfectly cooked for my wife and our granddaughter. Mine was a bit disappointing. I asked for a rare steak and I thought I had reached an understanding when our waiter confirmed that rare meant a cool red center. Well my steak came medium rare at best. Other than that our food was very good. Nice restaurant. I recommend it.