“Another Fantastic Visit - Love Their Pretzel Bread and Steak”

Le Cellier Steakhouse
Ranked #148 of 3,776 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Canadian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Le Cellier Steakhouse in the Canada Pavilion offers refuge to red meat lovers beneath the bustle of Epcot theme park in a setting inspired by the wine cellars of the grandest Canadian chateau-style hotels: Le Chateau Frontenac and Fairmont Chateau Laurier.At Le Cellier Steakhouse, feast on regional cuisine based on recipes from the provinces of Canada. Open for lunch and dinner, the restaurant features succulent prime rib and filet mignon from aged corn-fed beef, and pan-seared seafood, along with its signature dish, Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup. The extensive children's menu aims to please the picky eater.Warm each meal with a fine Canadian wine, chosen from the vintages displayed in glass and wood cases surrounding the restaurant's intimate interior illuminated by ambient lighting. The dessert menu includes a chocolate ""moose"" with character.To ensure a seat at this celebrated cellar decorated with stone arches and candle chandeliers, make reservations up to 180 days in advance. Then head north for a sensational sizzling steakhouse experience
Austin, TX
“Another Fantastic Visit - Love Their Pretzel Bread and Steak”
Reviewed December 5, 2011

Our party of 6 had reservations, but had to wait roughly 15-20 minutes to be seated past our reserved time. We were pretty worn out already from the day, but luckily the restaurant has an incredibly friendly hostess who is wonderful with children. Ali (I believe that is her name) kept my 9 year-old daughter chatting and entertained for a lot of our wait - it was a huge blessing as it kept her occupied and got her mind off how hungry she was :)

After being seated, we all ordered appetizers as it came with our deluxe plan. My husband enjoyed the duck meatballs, but my sister, niece, and I did not care much for the crab/cheese dip. I wish I had ordered the cheese soup :( That said, my steak was wonderful as usual. My husband and sister ordered the Mushroom Filet Mignon and my sister said it was the best steak she had ever had. My husband did not leave even one bite left. We like how kids can order steak on the kids' meal, even if for a small additional fee.

Our waitress was very good and attentive. All and all, we had a pleasant lunch, but I'd say the most memorable part was the special attention that Ali gave to my daughter - huge thanks to her!

• Visited November 2011

• Thai first
Ohio
“Use your dinner plan wisely!”
Reviewed November 30, 2011

Excellent meal! We used our Disney Dining Plan. Go to lunch and use only ONE table service. If you go for dinner, its TWO table service. Plenty to eat at lunch. You will enjoy your meal. Steaks and amazing cheddar cheese soup! Our kids even got steak too.

• Visited October 2011
Lebanon, PA
“Still the best at Disney”
Reviewed November 28, 2011

This was our 3rd time here, and is our #1 must-do when we visit Disney.

Here's my quick review:

--you can order JUST pretzel bread - tell your server, or else you will be fighting over it. Trust me.

--Mushroom filet is out of this world, and I will not even try anything else. Best steak of my life, hot, juicy, tender and perfectly cooked - the mushroom risotto is to die for. There's a reason this is their signature dish.

--Maple creme brulee - you must try it, I've never had anything like it, and will be dreaming about it until next time.

It's NOT impossible to get in here, but always was one of those "if you're lucky you can snag it" - until now. On the flight here, I checked for a later reservation and was able to book it just two days out! And, when we were there, I actually witnessed someone walking up and getting a table! When I mentioned it to the waitress, she said it's because of the new credit card guarantee policy. They will charge you $10 a person if you cancel a day ahead or no-show. The waitress said they had up to ONE HUNDRED people a day not showing up! So this has "opened availability" a bit. This is good news.

Don't give up, you will love it!

Visited November 2011
1 Thank Mouseturtle
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“The best steak every visit!”
Reviewed November 28, 2011

We eat here everytime we visit Epcot. It is well worth the money. The service is excellent. They were very attentive to a dairy allergy in our group. They even packed us a to go order for a person on our trip that could not make it to our RSVP. The steaks are amazing!

• Visited July 2011
west orange, nj
“Paid $42 for gristle and fat”
Reviewed November 26, 2011

We were looking forward to the best steak we ever had, after all it cost $42.
However, my friend and I were served a thin ribeye, that was tasteless and had a lot of fat and gristle on it. In retrospect we both don't know why we didn't say anything to the waiter.
To be fair the other two people in our party enjoyed their dinner, but they didn't eat steak.
Shouldn't a STEAKHOUSE, do a better job at picking their meat!!!

• Visited November 2011