“Nice surprise”

Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice surprise”
Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

We expend a few day on Holliday in Orlando and we found this place nice clean , nice food en excellent food
100% recommended

• Visited June 2013

North Georgia
“Hole-in-the Wall, but wonderful!”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

we found this place on TripAdvisor and searched it out. The crab legs, fish platter, and fish & chips were all excellent. They are famous for oysters of course, but that isn't my favorite. You can sit at the bar for oysters but they have tables or booths as well. It is pretty small and dark and plain on the outside, but that adds to the charm for me. And where else would you find a juke box!

Visited July 2013
Lawrenceville, Georgia
“Another great visit”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Once again, I visited Lee and Ricks in Orlando....this time was the first time with family. My daughter was in oyster heaven as she enjoys the little slice of heaven on the half shell as much as I do. Our shucker, Kim C did an awesome job as always, The food is good, the beer is cold and service is great. You just cant beat this oyster bar!

• Visited July 2013
Georgia
“Great find!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Was only in town for 2 nights was looking for a place with fresh Oystera - OH MY they were the best I have had in a long time. Will be back.... Wished I could remember the guy that served us very friendly - Looks like a lot of local people/families come here...... Visited on 7/2/13

Visited July 2013
Tuscaloosa, AL
“We had a blast! Thumbs up!”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

My husband, daughter and myself wanted to dine locally in Orlando on a visit and we could not have found anywhere more local than this! Great choice and we were so pleased. It has been open for years and years for a good reason. I loved the atmosphere and the prices were fine and dandy. If you are looking for chain restaurant decor and food look elsewhere - this is the real deal, old time Florida oyster bar kind of place.
My daughter doesn't even eat oysters but wanted to sit at the bar and wow - did we have fun. Watching the oysters being shucked was great entertainment - it was a hoot. I was pleased to find that they serve oysters from the gulf coast as that is my personal favorite. We plan to go back on our next visit and are busy telling friends and co-workers all about this local treasure.

• Visited June 2013