“Excellent Happy Hour Value”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #317 of 3,898 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Doctor Phillips
Cross street: Dr. Phillips Blvd.
Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

We decided to order off of the Happy Hour menu and were not disappointed. Every item was $7 including the mixed drinks and wine. We ordered the spicy lobster, seared tuna and the smoked salmon. All were excellent. The portions were a nice size. They also served a delicious bread.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

I found myself attending a training session in Altamonte Florida. My in-laws live in Kissimmee and they chose this restaurant for dinner. The food was consistently good. However, the service was not. Wait staff reached over people to serve water instead of walking around the table.. I had purchased a very decent bottle of Chardonnay . It came warm. The waiter wanted to pour it. When I told him it was not the right temperature and asked for a chiller, he said they did not have one. They put the wine in an ice bucket. Within 10 minutes he wanted to pour the wine, I told him the wine was not at the right temperature and asked that he figure out a solution with the kitchen. Finally the wine came back chilled.

1  Thank Karen R
Reviewed February 2, 2014

This was our first experience at a Ruth Chris but it won't be our last! The food, atmosphere, and service were top notch! They handled my gluten free needs wonderfully, there were lots of choices too! I had the Ahi Tuna for an appetizer and a filet for my main course. Excellent, excellent, excellent! Jason was our server and he took very good care of us. My husband had left his reading glasses in the car but Jason brought a pair for him so he could review the menu. My husband had the lobster bisque and a filet. He also said it was excellent! We loved it all! Thank you for a wonderful evening!

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Everytime I visit Orlando I don´t miss the opportunity and have to keep trying their amazing cowboy ribeye!!! I love it.... Perfect Place.... Please keep it up.... See you soon...

Reviewed January 24, 2014

This was my first time to a Ruth's Chris. I organised a party of 15 via private dining, it did take some time to get the confirmation. Food was fantastic especially since I added 3 more people at short notice. Lovely ahi tuna, crabmeat stuffed mushrooms and huge ribeye steak to die for. Lovely service, very helpful, great wine choices. One of my guests said best steak he had ever eaten. Definitely to be recommended.