“Excellent Choice”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Orlando, Florida
“Excellent Choice”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

We are a local couple who do a nice restaurant date night once a week. We have our favorites and Stonewood when they first opened was one of them. In fact we have had several graduation and birthday celebrations with extended family and loved the place back then. After some time the food and service diminished and we did not come back for many years. We went a couple of months ago on a whim and the bar was hopping, we enjoyed the crowd and the bartenders were exceptional. We were seated and ordered the oak grilled pork chops, garlic mashed, and asparagus and my wife ordered the Salmon. The food was really excellent again. We have been back twice since our re-visit and the consistency of the food and staff have been impressive which prompted us to leave this glowing review. We will continue to come back and are considering having my sons college graduation dinner here as well it was that good again!

Elmhurst, Illinois
“AMAZING”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I have to tell you not only if the food great- but the staff went well over and above any expectations I had. I called early in the day and asked if I could bring some things to put on the table to surprise my sister and brother in law to say congrats (They found out they were pregnant.) Not only did they allow me to come before the restaurant even opened but when we got to the table it was decorated beautifully with all the gifts put out and confetti on the table. The service was outstanding and even the manager came by to give my family some baby rearing tips that he found helpful! The food was fantastic and it was even better with the addition of an amazing staff. To Michelle, who helped me set this up before the restaurant even opened up thank you- you truly made this night magical. To Colleen, who served us- all of your recommendations were spot on and your service was spot on- never did we want or need for anything. To Michael, you have an amazing staff treasure them and treat them well they make you look fantastic- and thanks for the secrets of what we need for the baby! Again, a fantastic place with great food, a beautiful atmosphere and impeccable service. We definitely will be back again!

Orlando, Florida
“good food good service”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

We had a delicious diner for affordable price. salmon on toast is an great apetiser choice. the deserts are to die for ...... the lighting is soft, what makes the atmosphere charming and cozy
food excellent, and nice atmosphere. we had a delightful waitress attentive but not always checking on us so we could enjoy privacy.

Windsor, Canada
“Good, but could be better.”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

The food at Stonewood is pretty good and is a good value. They seemed to be in a hurry to get rid of me, as they cleared my table when I went to the bathroom. When I finally paid my bill they shorted my change. I called the waitress on it and she said they usually "rounded up" the bills. Nothing like nickel and diming your customers.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Smokinjoe999
portsmouth
“Stonewood on Vacation”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We discovered this restaurant last year on our annual Christmas trip to Orlando. It is off the beaten track from all of the Orlando attractions. It has great atmosphere, good food and good service. This year we were very happy with all. Happy hour is EVERY day til 7 PM. The food had a great presentation, was reasonably priced and our waitress was very personable.

• Visited December 2012