“Pricey but worth it.”

Ranked #110 of 3,883 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Pizza, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Reviewed December 4, 2013

It's been YEARS... at least 10... since I've been to an UNO. We don't have where I live, so I took the opportunity on a business trip to reminisce.

The food... absolutely perfect. Exactly what I went there for.

The Sweet Tea was absolutely perfect. Fresh! Sweet! Yum!

3 drawbacks... It was freezing cold! The lights were turned down so dim I couldn't see my food.

Lastly, and most significantly... the sticker shock! $2.99 for a Sweet Tea!?!? Seriously??? Individual pizza... $14!! Total out the door including tax and tip: $20 for a party of ONE.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

We ate here on Wednesday before Thanksgiving and what a treat !! My lovely bride of 32 years had never had Chicago style pizza and she loved it !! This is just one of many places to eat on International Drive but you won't be disappointed it you eat here !!

Service was very good and our Pizza arrived hot and delis !!

Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

Although the pizzas are somewhat small for what we are normally used too they are amazing! We got the deep dish supreme and pineapple pizza that we added chicken too. Both were absolutely scrumptious!

Reviewed November 20, 2013

We tried the steak and the create your own pizza. Both were served exactly as requested by attentive staff. Great place for a couple to sit and chat over well prepared food.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Last meal of our holiday before our flight home. Waiter helped my wife pick a great pizza pie I had a great pasta dish and the kids enjoyed there meal. We will be back this time next year with all 11 of our family.