“Good Food!”

Cuisines: African, Middle Eastern
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 13, 2013

With not that many Lebanese/ Middle Eastern choices on the UCF side of Orlando, this place is a must try. Chicken shwarma with hummus and vegetable soup are delicious. About $13. Prices are reasonable and food is great! Service is quick also!

Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

Stumbled across this whole in ucf area and glad we did! Great hummus topped with shawarma -- grilied beef peppers onions on top of creamy hummus. Fresh fatoush salad with tomatoes cukes green peppers red onions and plenty of sumac spices and light dressing. Baklawah was served cold but light filo, buttery flavor-- quite good with a cup of hot mint tea.
This is a keeper!

Reviewed August 24, 2012

we are from Miami and eat mediterranean food frequently.
we were up visiting family in the Winter Park area and saw a small sign on Collegiate Way near UCF .
the food is truly delicious ..and the service is friendly and attentive .
All of the food, the desserts and the Turkish coffee are made in house.
it is top notch mediterranean food but there are only 10 tables in the whole restaurant so....only tell people you really like!

Reviewed June 19, 2012

Stopped by for a quick lunch.

First, a few places indicate this is a Moroccan restaurant. It is not. It is Lebanese.

I chose the shish tawook (grilled chicken) sandwich. It was huge. The sandwich was Americanized....served with lettuce and tomato on it rather than the traditional pickles and garlic paste. Somewhat disappointing in that regard, but good nonetheless. It was $7.50.

I chose the sandwich because the platters were all on the pricy side - $16-20 - over my personal lunch budget and I think expensive compared to Leb places I've visited in Michigan, Ohio and Miami.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

Got the falafel appetizer and a shish tawook. The falafel was wonderful. Crunchy outside and not too dry on the inside. This was my first experience with shish tawook and I have to say it was very good. The Lebanese bread was perfect with this dish. As good as this was, if I had already seen the Avengers before I ate here I might have tried the shawarma, too!