“Great happy hour spot”

Smokey Bones Bar & Fire Grill
Ranked #912 of 3,777 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: At Smokey Bones, we specialize in three things: good food, good drinks, and good times. We are a bar and fire grill, but not necessarily in that order. We are grill masters who respect the power of the open flame. We like simple, yet flavorful recipes and believe marinating is not to be taken lightly. We know medium-rare isn't the only way to cook a steak, but believe it should be. We believe pork should be slow smoked and pulled often. Slow, as in 11 hours over hickory logs every night, and often, as in every day at every restaurant. We know it's our bartenders who make our drinks great, not the liquor. Although the liquor doesn't hurt. We think beer should be ice cold and consumed regularly. We know our servers bring much more than food to the table. We are big fans of sports, loud music, and surprises. And we believe in laughing often, especially at ourselves
Orlando, Florida
“Great happy hour spot”
Reviewed April 27, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I go here usually on Fridays for happy hour, they do not however have a good happy hour specials, I go for the good bar food and the atmosphere.

Visited February 2014

Daytona Beach, Florida
“Good Food but Terrible Service”
Reviewed April 22, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I seem to get the same waitress every time I have been here and she is just awful. The food takes forever and it is usually cold and overcooked. That screams sitting under the lights in the kitchen to me. Next time I go, I will sit at the bar and order.

Visited January 2014
Bradenton
“Awesome Experience!”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

After a long day at Earthday Birthday my husband and I ventured out and found Smokey Bones. To our surprise it was open til 2 A.M so we decided to try it! Everything was AMAZING! The fried pickles were excellent then I had the San Jose Burger and he had the Smokehouse burger and both were awesome. I also had a Caribbean Cosmo which was great. I don't have a bad thing to say about that place and look forward to visiting next time my husband and I are in Orlando! Thank you for the awesome experience!

• Visited April 2014
Orlando, Florida
“Always good”
Reviewed April 13, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The burgers and pulled pork were good as usual. Still miss the 'howling sauce', but can't have everything. Solid service.

Visited March 2014
Louisburg, Kansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place to eat & relax after arriving by air”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Easy to access after arriving by air at Orlando or Kissimmee airports. Great food & prices. Easy access to Hwy 192 enroute to Westgate Vacation Villas, about 8 miles away.

Visited March 2014