“Fresh and delish!”
Review of Shari Sushi Lounge

Shari Sushi Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Shari Sushi Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #730 of 3,919 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Top-rated Sushi lounge in trendy Thornton Park, Orlando.
Reviewed July 14, 2013

What a hip modern sushi restaurant with great creative rolls. Sit up in the balcony and watch the masters make these great rolls. They are large as well. Terrific appetizers to choose from. Love my cocktail the lemon blossom.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

I am a huge sushi fan (I eat it at least once a week) so I was looking for the best sushi restaurant to try on my recent trip to Orlando. This was the top rated place on Zagat so we went for it. The location is really cute--brick streets and a great farmers market. The atmosphere was very loungy and the sushi was amazing! They had some really unique options such as Tuna Guacamole. Everything we had was new and delicious. I would highly recommend!

Reviewed May 21, 2013

My husband and I were looking for a nice place to eat before heading over to the Amway Center and found it difficult to find a decent restaurant in the area that would be open on Sunday. So glad we came across Shari Sushi. The decor is hip and modern with a high end loft appeal. The food was fresh and wonderful. The specialty rolls were amazing and I liked the fact that they offer smaller standard rolls at a happy hour price of $4.50. Everything we ordered was fantastic and artistically displayed. Our server was fantastic - very friendly and helpful as far as advising us about what items we really should share, suggesting what items might match our taste and ultimately helping us pace ourselves so we were happy without ordering excess. I'm so sorry I didn't catch his name but he's been with the restaurant for 10 years and with that experience he really knows his stuff. Will definitely visit again when we're in the area.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Shari is the whole package. The sushi is so fresh and creative. The sushi chef, Allen, loves to prepare new and exciting dishes, most are off menu items! When we go in we just have him make what he feels will be the best. The service is great, make sure to ask for Gent or Jon! Location is beautiful, inside or outside! Atmosphere is fun and and fabulous!

Reviewed March 22, 2013

I went to this place based upon the trip advisor reviews. The neighborhood is nice, but not the happening spot that was described. The service was friendly, and overall good, despite the fact that seemed a bit flustered. There were a lot of people working, and not a huge crowd. The sushi was pretty good, although a everything was a bit on the sweet side in terms of flavor. The rolls look pretty, but were not put together very well. They were all pretty complicated and tend the fall apart easily. The Fireball roll was very good. Red Dragon only so so. Great plus was the wide selection of Japanese microbrews. If I'm in Orlando again I would go back.