“Consisteny Good”

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“Consisteny Good”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

We have been going here for years. The food is always good, and the service is too. My wife likes the meatloaf sandwich, while I love the Smokey. The cabbage soup is also very good if you like it sweet. The only reasong I rated this average, is that there is not a good category, and I cannot say the food is very good. However, it is a good vallue compared to White Wolf, Willdsides, or Einsteins.

• Visited July 2012

“Expensive and small”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

We went with my husband for a quick bite. We ordered a Greek salad and a bread on the side. The portion was small, dressing too vinegary and we payed $16 (inluding one lemonade) and left hungry. We usually split our meals and it is more than enough. The waiteress charged us a couple of dollars for one slice of generic, store-bought "plastic" bread.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Marta M
Orlando FL
“As good as promised”
Reviewed December 22, 2011

Our daughter has eaten breakfasts here for over ten years! When I read reviews, I looked forward to our first visit....was so hoping for the grilled blueberry muffins. Unfortunately, although they were willing to fix me breakfast at the lunch time, they were out of the muffins. So I had to "settle" for the reuben. It was gloriously full of corned beef and dripping with dressing. Totally yummy. The coffee was fresh, tasty, and refilled as soon as I emptied my cup.

• Visited December 2011
“unique restaurant”
Reviewed April 7, 2011

I have found Shakers to be a quality lunch place with a nice variety of sandwiches and soups. I have eaten there several times and would recommend it to a friend.

• Visited March 2011
“great sandwiches”
Reviewed July 11, 2010

I have had both the turkey reuben and Annie's apple sandwiches and both are very good. It can get busy at lunchtime, so it's best to go early or later.