“A great place for lunch in downtown Orlando”

Napasorn Thai Restaurant
Ranked #1,116 of 4,060 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed May 23, 2013

I have visited this restaurant many times for lunch, and have never been disappointed. I usually try something new, and have been pleasantly surprised each time. It's a good idea to get here before noon, because the place fills up quickly. This is a testament to their good food!

Reviewed May 21, 2013

I've been to this lovely restaurant four or five times for lunch. Only this time would I rate as "average." Napasorn has been a favorite lunch place for office workers in downtown Orlando for several years. Some days you couldn't get in the door after noon. Last Thursday, we got there early and it never filled up more than half. That might have been a good thing, because they were understaffed and couldn't handle the tables they had! We ordered and got served promptly; however, no one checked back to see if we had what we needed or if we liked our lunch. My pork with cashew nuts was very good, but the brown rice I had ordered with it was way overcooked. I would have asked for different rice if I could have gotten someone's attention. I hope this place gets its act together. I had asked for an extra napkin when they brought the salads and had to ask again :30 later when we'd finished our meals.

Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here because it was close to the Amway Center. The food was awesome. We had the crispy spring rolls, Tom Kha Gai, Nam Sod, and Basil Chicken. Everything was excellent; the soup was sublime.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Lucky for us, we found this place after walking home from the Amway Arena. It was right at closing time, and we hadn't eaten yet, so luckily for us, they took us in and allowed us to place a to-go order right there on the spot even though they were getting ready to shut everything down. The items we tried were freshly made and pretty good, and I'm guessing that if we lived closer we'd try it out more to check out other items on their menu. If you're in Orlando and want some Thai and great and caring service, try out Napasorn.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Some of the greatest Thai I have ever had and I like Thai food. Good service and walkable to the lake, bars.