“Very pleasant experience”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I traveled all day without much of eating and ended up in the downtown Orlando. Wanted to have just something simple and not too much. This little Thai place met my needs and exceeded my expectations. Very good food, pleasant servers, prompt service.
The only annoying think was the piped in music...

There are newer reviews for Napasorn Thai Restaurant

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Great thai food and service. Great location as well. Everyone who has been here with me has loved it.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

My wife and I went last night for a quite night out. Original destination was another restaurant a block away but decided after looking at the menu wasn't for us. Napasorn Thai was our fallback so we had no expectations.
The food was simply delicious. Neither my wife or I are huge fans of Thai food but the food here was great. The appetizers that we tried (pot stickers and crispy egg rolls) were very crisp, hot and delicious as was the sweet and sour and the duck sauce that they served alongside.
Our main dishes were Pineapple Rice and Pad Thai. Both were very very good.
Beware though--the dishes served are quite large (we discussed splitting an order and instead ordering another appetizer) the dishes went down very quickly.
Wine was okay ($7). We didn't try any desserts.
Not a lot of atmosphere (paper mats on the table tops) but quite nice and an easy walk to the other venues in downtown Orlando.
I love spicy food and the "hot spicy" that I ordered was perfect for me--but could easily be too hot for others. For maybe the first time I didn't have to add anything to bring the heat up for my dish. My wife ordered her's mild and she found the Pineapple Rice too hot for her taste so I'd suggest that (for at least your first visit) you have everybody downgrade their request one notch and then add in at the table. They serve the dishes with four small bowls of pepper, etc to add heat.
Awesome food--very impressed. If we have anybody in the group that wants Thai food this is where we're heading.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Overall my favorite things restaurant in Orlando been going there for years as a local the freshness of the food and atmosphere is great

Reviewed September 12, 2011

Ours was a party of 7, and even with the large party, the service was exceptional. We enjoyed a variety of dishes and we shared them all. The atmosphere was conducive for both business and personal discussions, and one would feel comfortable dining in attire ranging from business casual to formal. They use fabric linens (not paper), and offer new chopsticks in sanitary packaging for guests. They also have a wonderful selection of beer and wine, including imports from a variety of Asian countries.