Marriott's Imperial Palms Villas
$91
$86
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$289
$127
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$154
$202
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$169
Hyatt.com
$272
$212
$325
$303
Orbitz.com
All reviewsworld centerthree bedroommarriott worldscreened in porchsmall poolroyal pooldisney parksmaster bedroommain marriottlarge laundry roomgreat mastertennis courtsbeautiful golf courseend unitlots of lounge chairsmarriott vacation clubwater slides
Reviewed February 27, 2012

Staying here from 2/27 - 3/4 under our Interval International timeshare. 3 bedroom, 2 bath apartment is very spacious, and semi-clean, but I don't think the bathrooms were really disinfected. There is a lingering smell in one of the bathrooms that is very strong. Also there are no mats/rugs on the bathrooms floors. I did notice a small blood stain on the floor that I had to call to have them come and clean. And as a timeshare rental there is NO cleaning service...
The outside of the facility looks like a motel...I'm not really impressed. Better off staying at the MArriott World Center with more perks and amenities.

Noise -- the apartments are all adjacent to the hall or golf course. Don't expect any privacy, but expect to hear people walking by talking loudly in the wee hours of the morning. Walls are super thin.
One plus is that it is the closest non-Disney property to Disney, and that works out well with the kids...other than that, I would have prefered to stay at a more commercialized, and cleanly facility.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Jgrier5
Reviewed January 30, 2012

This is the second time we've enjoyed a stay here. We traveled as a family of 4 and invited BIL with his family of 3 to stay with us. The villa was very spacious and clean. There was plenty of room for all 7 of us. The resort had the playpen and high chair waiting for us. BIL said they were great for the baby. Having young kids, it's always nice to have the kitchen and laundry facilities in the room. The TV's were nice and new. Hubby wished he could take the main living room's tv home with him. The pool was clean and a great temperature for the little ones. It was wonderful to have the option of using the World Center facilities as well as the Imperial Palms resort. The staff was very friendly and helpful. You can practically see the entrance to the Walt Disney World property (probably could if there were no trees) and is within 6 miles of SeaWorld. It's also within 3 miles of a Super WalMart for all of you shopping needs. To top it off, there is no smoking allowed past the front sidewalk, so the room and balcony was always smoke free.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank crlacey80
Reviewed December 25, 2011

The people at marriott imperial palms made what was the worst trip of my life into somewhat pleasant. my wifes tooth craked on the second day of being there. then on day 4 my kid got very sick. dont ever goto the urgent care around the corner. they told me my kids just had a touch of the flu and sent me home with nothing. but, i cant say enough about celebration hospital which we were in next with a 104.4 fever(bad strep). the next day we had employees who heard what had happened from the people we were traveling with, were calling the next day to check on her. the front deck even called to see if we could make it home because we were driving asking to see if we needed to stay. we didnt not and made it home ok.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank tim b
Reviewed December 22, 2011

Our golf group decided to visit Orlando again this year. We stayed here from November 1-10. As a Marriott Associate from Niagara Falls, we were able to receive a discount. I still would have paid the rack rate at this property. Our three bedroom unit was perfect for us. We had all the amenities of home. We cooked in our unit about half the time and even used the BBQ twice. Supplies for beer and groceries were nearby. We found the Marriott staff to be helpful and very courteous. Hawks' Landing Golf course was a short drive by shuttle and very convenient. Other courses such Grande Pines were close as well. The facilities were first class. The unit obviously had been renovated with new counter tops, kitchen cupboards, marble in the bathrooms, and new appliances. The balcony overlooked a large pond with plenty of wildlife there. Each room had its own flat sreen TV. The only down side is the analog reception and no GOLF CHANNEL. The small pool area and hot tub next to unit was great. There is also a large pool area as well. Our group agreed that we would love to come back to Marriott's Imperial Palms.

Room Tip: When booking this property ask to be located in the units that have been renovated. You won't be disappointed.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank Herbie084
Reviewed December 13, 2011

We stayed in September 2011. The location is very good. The amenities are good.

On our 3rd day, my daughter had red marks on her arm and back....they're in streaks of 4 or more and we thought it might have been mosquito bits as we're in Florida. Next day we found the more of these streaky marks all over her back, neck, legs and arm. After calling our doctor, we narrowed it to a bed bug.

We brought it up with managment...they were professional. They said they have an independent terminator that will do the inspection....if a single bug is to be found then they will trash all the bedding/furniture and re-locate us. Not surprisingly, the terminator that works for the Villa did NOT find any bed bugs.

I'll let the readers of this review decide....I just felt I needed to tell my side of the story...with all the bed bug bites and all. We left next day as they flatly denied any bed bugs and wouldn't move us. Hmmmmm...... travelers be aware.

Room Tip: Just know that what the management says is what they're scripted to say....they have a job to keep and they will not rock to boat.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family