See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 21, 2017

This place really isn't anything "to write home about"; it's, from what I've been told, not in the best part of town (I don't live in Orlando, so I don't know that first hand) and it's clearly an apartment building that was "converted" into a hotel...but it fit my needs perfectly.

I stayed for 2 nights, didn't have any weird/bad experiences, the bed was comfortable enough, and the price was super affordable.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Husani W
Reviewed February 1, 2017 via mobile

First, the hotel room is clean, let's get that out. Pay attention when you coming up to it, you might miss it cause of its location. The smoke alarm goes off with ANY type of heat, hot shower, turn on the iron, ANYTHING. You can just add the late check out with out going to the front desk first. And there is security that walks around who is dress regular, they really need to change that cause who don't know who this guy is that just starts asking you questions. It was a last minute trip, but I wouldn't go back to this place.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Clay V
Reviewed May 31, 2016

It was a nice hotel room, close by a lot of restaurants and shopping centers, less than 5 minutes from the Florida Mall. the bathroom and beds were clean and smelled all fresh, the bed was probably the best hotel bed I have ever slept in. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank Amber P
Reviewed March 27, 2016

I don't understand the reason behind so many bad reviews on this place! The room, as far as I saw, was comfortable and clean. There were gas station, KFC restaurant and a big mall quite close which made it super easy to access to basic food and stuff. There were also enough toiletries and towels in the room.
I agree the guy at reception was not very bright and nice and the WiFi signal was very poor, but at the end the place was good enough for resting over the nights and enjoying the city in the day!

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ghazaleh-Ahmadi
Reviewed March 13, 2016

If there was a way to give zero stars....I was looking for a place close to the airport for an early morning flight. I did not want to pay a lot as we were getting in late and leaving very early. I was looking for a place with shuttle (typical when a shuttle is offered it is free). I booked on Priceline and didn't pay a lot but anything more than $5 was too much. In the first half hour we witnessed a take down in the parking lot next door with loads of cops etc. The place is situated in a very seedy neighbourhood. It is surrounded with strip clubs etc. There is no shuttle.They call a place for you and charge you over $25. The guy who runs the place is beyond rude. Avoid at all costs.

Room Tip: Get out while you can
  • Stayed: March 2016, traveled with family