Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort
$261
$191
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$289
$127
$209
$187
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$138
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
Hotels.com
$80
$149
4,027 results
All reviewslazy riversparking passtime sharebedroom deluxedisney parksmini golfsales pitchfull kitchentimeshare presentationparking lot viewepcot fireworksfireworks viewwasher and dryerwater slidesthree bedroomping pongmain building
Reviewed April 17, 2009

We stayed here from Christmas Day to New Year's, and it was wonderful. We had a 2BR unit with fireworks view (building 5) and watched the fireworks from the Magic Kingdom and Epcot from our balcony every night.

Small problem on check-in. I had called ahead to give them my requests (fireworks/lakeview) - actually had called twice to verify they had it in the system. When we arrived on Christmas Day, the room had accidentally not been assigned. I couldn't believe it and was afraid that with it being Christmas Day, I was in trouble. I explained to the desk clerk that I had not only made the request but followed up on it. She searched diligently for me for quite awhile and was able to come up with a fireworks view (not lakeview, but that was okay). The room had a wonderful view!

The property is very convenient to offsite shopping and dining as well as being very convenient for anything on the Disney property. I've been to Orlando more times than I can count and stayed lots of places (mainly private houses with pools or condos), but this is my new favorite place to stay. Great bargain (I actually got my stay through an ebay seller)!!!

My daugher liked it so well that she and her fiance are going there on their honeymoon in June!

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled with family
3  Thank horsesrus5
Reviewed April 17, 2009

We stayed 3 nights for the end of our spring break trip. The only thing was the construction noise, but once done, they will have more pools as well. We spend a whole day just handing out at the resort. The kids loved it! no pressure even though we were not owners. We even got to watch the fireworks from the model. Met a lot of fun people as well. Would definately stay here again!
Internet was very easy to use as well!

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank felixdacat
Reviewed April 14, 2009

We recently stayed at Bonnet Creek during our Spring Break vacation Apr 3 - Apr 9. The rooms were very nice as noted in many of the reviews. One downside was the large lake that was in the middle of the complex. In order to get to one of the other pools you had to hike quite a ways around the lake. Not easy when you have small kids. If you wanted to play mini-golf you had to hike around the lake to the main building to get the clubs. Very inconvenient. The biggest disappointment was when a water pipe broke on the 8th floor in our building! It ran all the way down inside the wall on the 2nd floor and came through our electrical panel. We contacted maintenance/front desk right away and they informed us of the issue in the building. They came to our room and said they would be back with ServPro to extract the water and they would remove the electric panel to inspect the water damage. That happened on Monday and we never saw anyone again until Wednesday night when I called to complain that the water still was not extracted and the room smelled horrible!! They sent someone else up that knew nothing of the issue and when they brought the ServPro guy back in he informed us that they were "done" taking care of the rooms and that they had NEVER been informed of our room having damage. They left 2 big blowers in our room, which we never ran since it was evening and we were going to bed and checking out the next day. We were never offered another room until that night which didn't matter at that point since we were checking out the next day. After 3 maintenance people and 4 "managers" calling us, nobody seemed to know what the hell was going on. They never compted us anything either but they were willing to give us a $150 for our incovenience BUT only if we stayed for their 2 hour sales pitch. [--]!!

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank sanderbaby
Reviewed April 7, 2009

We stayed at BC for the first time March 28-April 2, 2009. Two families of four each, 4BR Presidential suite in Tower 5, Torre De Luna. The previous two reviewers have said it all, great resort, great stay for us as well. The only negative was expected--we were directly above the construction and could hear it very well, @ 6:30 am each morning, even up on the 15th floor. I felt sorry for the guests on the lower floors. But, it will be fantastic when it's all finished and the crew seemed to make a LOT of progress each day.

The other negative I was prepared for didn't happen, NO phone calls from sales dept. I was shocked but upon check-in when they tried to schedule our "update", I very firmly told them no, we were NOT doing a presentation, update or whatever they wanted to call it. We were on vacation. And I still can't believe it, but our phone never rang and that's never happened at any other Wyndham we've stayed at before.

So overall, I highly recommend this resort to anyone with children looking to do the parks in Orlando and we will definitely be returning.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with family
3  Thank countrymusicgirl
Reviewed March 26, 2009

We stayed at Bonnet Creek March 14th-21st and had a wonderful stay. We are Wyndham owners and had heard about Bonnet Creek from many people at other resorts we had stayed at and figured we would love to give it a shot... we were not at all disappointed. Though we didn't get the room above the 4th floor facing fireworks, as it turns out, we would have been facing the parking lot and not the lake, so we were not at all disappointed- we have seen fireworks plenty of times. Everything is so well maintained. From the front lobby where you check in, to the rooms, they keep this place very nice.
We were in a building right above the miniature golf and pool area on the 4th floor and though I wondered if it might be a little loud- it NEVER was. The pool was heated, so for the couple of cool evenings that we experienced, we were still able to swim and there is also a good sized hot tub. There is a bar right there at the pool that also sells food- we bought pizza (large cheese-$14.00) and it was really good- A LOT of people were buying pizza and either eating it there by the pool at the tables, or taking it to their rooms. There are gas grills for bbqing and they were clean! (we saw them actually get cleaned)
If you are into it, there is Karioke a couple of the nights and though it is cute at first (mainly young kids performing) I would say 3 hours is way too long to have to hear any Karioke, but that is just me. Rec room-great Maintenance was called to put a battery in our smoke dectector since it was chirping, and they were there in 15 minutes (this was at 9:00pm too) I will definately be staying here again and we already have plans to send family there this summer for their vacation. One other thing- there IS construction going on at this resort (it's going to be amazing when finished) but we were never at all inconvenienced by it at all. You can see them working, but hardly ever hear anything and they are done by 3:00 or 4:00 in the afternoons-

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with family