“great”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Brooklyn, New York
“great”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Me my husband and two kids have came here 4 times in the past two years. My kids love this place. It has alot of different pools, hot tubs, games and a park thats all clean ! ( which i like) Their three bedroom is very spacious and has more then enough room for all your family members. i Like that all the bedrooms have a balcony, if you stay on the higher floor you ll see the disney fire works. Their two bedroom is spacious also. Like the golf and volleyball area. Their bar restaurant by the lake is really really good and not that pricy at all. Would deff come back here again. Best part its in the disney area so your minutes away from disney.

2 Thank paulina s

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,149)
  • Polish first
Dutchess Cty, NY
Reviewed April 23, 2014

We stay in a 2 bedroom villa last week in Tower 3, 5th floor. I loved this place!! I read reviews and was a little concerned, but everything for us was top notch! Our unit was spacious and immaculate and not one bug to be found at all. Our balcony was facing the parking lot and golf course across the way and it was very calm and beautiful view. I'm actually glad we had the front view since it was spring break and lots of kids (I didn't realize when I booked it was Easter week, dumb on my part). Our kids are grown, so I always try to plan off season, but the price was so great, I booked without thinking. To see the fireworks, we just went to the 9th floor and looked out the window and the view was great. Grounds are absolutely lovely and very clean. I walked around the lake every morning and what really impressed me was that the grills were scrubbed clean every single morning. The staff was very very nice and friendly.
My only problem, and this is with the parents of kids, was that the hot tub seemed to be an extension of the pool for some kids. No parents watching and the kids were jumping in the hot tub with goggles on and toys. Come on parents!!!
We drove to the parks because we wanted to be on our own schedule so the buses weren't an issue for us. Downtown Disney is right down the road as is Epcot.
We did not have housekeeping which was fine with us. This is a condo, so you normally don't get housekeeping.
Oh and I did become a vacation member. We were ready to do something like this and liked the offer and got 3 free weeks anywhere. Maybe not for some, but at our stage in life, we're super excited.
I would go back to BC in a heartbeat!

2 Thank bobat1
Decatur, Illinois
Reviewed April 22, 2014

I am planning on visiting the property and won't be arriving to the Orlando/Sanford airport until 9 pm my day of arrival. My parents live in Florida and want to drive up Sunday rather than waste a day of our visit traveling Monday and the hotel REFUSES to allow them access to the room unless I pay a $129 fee. Just something to consider if you are traveling with a group under a Wyndham Vacation. Even offered to have the hotel take their credit card and charge them if I do not show up !!

4 Thank Denise C
ClubWyndham, Social Media Team at Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
Hi Denise,

We apologize for any frustrations regarding your upcoming stay. We definitely understand it would be much easier for your parents to check into the unit prior to your arrival. Please note any unit that will be occupied by anyone other than the owner requires a guest certificate. Owners are provided one complimentary guest certificate for each 77,000 points owned. If there are no more remaining guest certificates on your account this does require a fee. The guest certificate fee is $99 if added online. You may also reference the online directory for any additional questions regarding this information. We hope this information helps to clarify any questions. Safe travels to our resort and we hope you have a wonderful vacation.
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Great time. Great location. Everyone was great. Expect our housekeeper. She stole from us and when I contacted them nothing was done. They asked the housekeeper and of course she said no! Sure wish I could get my item back, I would be grateful and would even return (and just not use housekeeping!!!!)

1 Thank Nicolrmcd
Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

This place have little problems but you will love your stay. The Wyndham Bonnet Creek has every thing you could want, except dolphins.
I am from Boston MA and we are very demanding people and want the best. Next time I go to Orlando I plan on returning.
The rooms are big, the property is big, it's clean bright and friendly.
Ten minutes to all the disney resorts. They have a shuttle service to the parks if you don't want to drive.
You will love this place.
Of corse they will try to sell you timeshare points but you can't get mad at a fox for being a fox.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Jeff S
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed April 19, 2014

We just got back last week from Bonnet Creek. We have been staying at this resort every year since there were only a few buildings and I am afraid this year will be our last.
The location is great.. BUT the transportation to the parks is useless. There is a fee, which is fine because the
accommodations are a great value; but..the buses hardly run, they did not show up at one of the parks, it is pretty much a useless service, which defeats the purpose of staying "on" Disney property!
The complex seemed to be managed better this year which was great-no one yelling at me at check-in. Everyone friendly and accomodating.
I know this property has had problems with roaches and bed bugs but we had never had a problem, until this year. We had roaches. They treated the unit for us, but then we kept finding dead or half dead roaches-everywhere. Front desk was kind and apologetic and offered to move us but I hated to move to an untreated unit-at least our roaches were dead and dying!
Perhaps the property is just too large and the budget too tight to make it a great place to stay. Treating each unit bit by bit is never going to solve the bug problem, as I am afraid it is now out of control.
If roaches don't bother you and you plan on using your car to get to the parks at the #1 place (Orlando) in the US for car rental accidents, then it really is a nice place to stay. No frills but nice.

4 Thank ubucky
Reviewed April 18, 2014

We stayed at BC for our kids spring break. The rooms are spacious however we did have a problem with ac. Maintenance came but problem still persisted. Other than that the pools were fantastic, the hot tub a real hit and close to parks. In the past shuttle service was free; no more. Depending on the size of your party if you are without a car, take a cab and forgo the shuttle to parks. We were a party of 5; shuttle cost for one day, $30. Cab about $25 and you had the freedom to come and go at your leisure. BC is great. I just hope ANd pray they continue to maintain the beautiful upkeep.

1 Thank Principal50