$89
$171
$119
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

$154
$128
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $154/night.

$149
$127
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $145/night.

$110
$71
$115
$106
$269
$237
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$189
$113
Agoda.com
$354
$259
DisneyWorld.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $297/night.

$92
$71
Priceline
4,113 results
All reviewslazy riversparking passtime sharedisney parksbedroom deluxemini golffull kitchensales pitchtimeshare presentationparking lot viewepcot fireworksfireworks viewwasher and dryerwater slidesping pongthree bedroommain building
Reviewed July 20, 2013

We have a lovely stay in Tower 1 for 2 weeks this summer. The resort was amazing! The pools, putt-putt and playground were all very well maintained and loads of fun. We were lucky enough to get a beautiful lake view, but it was too low to see the fireworks. The room had all the comforts of home and was in excellent condition. We tried 4 of the 5 pools and found them all to be fun, the only complaint about the pools would be there is a bit too much shade, so it is hard to sun bathe. As far as the resort goes, we will be returning for the location, value, and amenities. One big issue we had was the lack of cleaning. Now I realize as a condo, they do not provide daily housekeeping. However, after a two week stay it would have been nice to have someone clean the bathrooms and run a vacuum. We were provided clean sheets and towels, but had to make the beds ourselves (which was not a big deal, but the sheets are very hard to get on!) I was even fine with washing our own towels and sheets, but there are some things you cannot clean without proper supplies and the bathroom is one of them. Overall, we loved WBC and will be returning. Just next time we will make sure we bring cleaning supplies with us!

Room Tip: They will let you make a request when checking in, however they cannot guarantee your request.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Julia B
Reviewed July 19, 2013

This was our second stay, exchanged through RCI. We had already gone through the tortuous 'parking pass' process on our last visit so knew what to expect. When my husband got to that desk he was given a 'survey' to complete. When he saw it was asking questions about our income level etc he refused to complete it. We were called later to find out why we didn;t cooperate with the 'survey'. Anyway... our apartment (block 4 12th floor) was great, had the fireworks view we wanted (we were there over 4 July). We were there to visit the parks etc so didn;t use any of the resort's facilities, but we like this resort because of the great location. It just seems that all timeshare resorts these days are having to resort to more and more 'methods' to try to get people to part with more money. We are experienced at this 'game', so play it to get the accomodation we want, but it gets to be a pain in the neck. Once we have got through the check in stuff our main aim is to be left alone to enjoy our holiday. Let's put it this way, we only answered the phone once! I gave the resort a high score as I do like all the other stuff about it, although it may not sound like it!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank MrsControlFreak

I have 3 complaints about this property:
1) The 1-800 reservation agent will make you think you can request a lake view or a high floor. THIS IS NOT TRUE. When you get there, you will find that only "premium" timeshare owners can make any requests. We got parking garage view on 3rd floor, so didn't use the balcony at all. Everyone had been promised a lake view, and it was truly luck if you got one. The folks next to us were able to get a manager to come over and approve their request. Not sure what they said -- we were denied. If you get a lake view by luck, it's a beautiful sight, especially at night. Your best chance for lake view is off-season.
2) The pull-out sofa bed is unusable -- even for children. It is like laying on a wire rack. We folded it up and had one child sleep on the couch and the other on two chairs pushed together. It's that bad.
3) The staff are definitely not in the "Disney" customer service mindset. Borderline rude and often clueless. Check-in line was 45 minutes to find out that room wouldn't be ready for 4 hours. They did call cell phone, but the line to respond to the "room is ready, pick up your key" message was another 45 minutes.

On the good side, the rooms are spacious and clean and the kitchen is well-equipped. The pools are terrific. We never had a problem finding a parking spot, even late at night.

Would I return? Definitely not during peak season, and maybe not at all since I can't be sure I'll get anything other than a parking lot view. I'd rather pay more and view the savannah at Animal Kingdom Lodge.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank familytripky
Reviewed July 19, 2013

As usual, the accommodations were excellent, very clean, and chockful of amenities. We were in Tower 5, and the place was orderly. The pools were full of vacationing children and parents, and the place was busy! Since this is Orlando, many choices what to do, take your pick.

Room Tip: If you are not into too many kids, this is not the place for you when school is out. If you have kids, this is the place!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mariano Y
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We selected this hotel for its location, very close proximity to the Disney World parks. We did not know it was also a timeshare.

Official check in time at 4pm! We arrived early from a cruise, so we headed in to drop off our bags. Was able to once I did a pre-check in. Then headed out for the day. One return, had to pick up the keys. First, queue for it. Longer queue than I would expect. Most guests were asking about activities and amenities rather than just straight check-in, so took quite a while. Quite frustrating when all I wanted was my rooms keys. They should really have a check-in only line.

Once checked in, they asked if I wanted the complimentary parking pass. Of course I do, but guess what? They do not give it out at the check-in counter! They directed me to the activities desk to pick it up. Once there, of course I understood why.... they were trying to get me to a 'complimentary breakfast for giving them feedback' with a $150 Amex card reward. Of course, we were only there for 2 nights and time was precious to us, to be able to visit the theme parks early. I was not about to spend a few hours listening to their sales speech for time-share...

Rooms were ok. Decor quite dated, a little like the 90s era. Relatively clean, but they do not provide daily room service! Not quite what we had in mind when we booked a hotel suite.

Amenities: They had a nice looking pool and daily activity schedules, but we were not there for that. So, no comments.

Pros: Location!
Cons: No room service, timeshare sell

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family