Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort
Hyatt Regency Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$204
$179
$142
$111
$170
$145
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $173/night.

Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$129
  • Restaurant
$112
$93
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$165
$136
$83
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $99/night.

$159
$125
$320
$271
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $311/night.

4,053 results
All reviewslazy riversparking passtime sharebedroom deluxedisney parksmini golfsales pitchfull kitchentimeshare presentationparking lot viewepcot fireworksfireworks viewwasher and dryerwater slidesthree bedroomping pongmain building
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We stayed in a 2 bedroom 2 bath in Tower One from 6-22 to 6-29. It was a beautiful resort, very easy checkin, no high pressure sales pitch that many time share locations tend to have. Our unit had everything we needed and more. Shower enclosure in the master bath could have been a little cleaner - saw some mold in the corners but other than that unit was very clean. Great balcony with pretty view of their lake. We used the pools a couple of times but were mostly out and about every day and night at the Disney parks. The pizza plave on site was very good and reasonably priced, also ate lunch the first day at the poolside bar/restaurant - B/B i think it was called. Would definitely stay here again. Conveniently located to all things Disney too.

Room Tip: Higher floors have better views. Tower One and Two are quieter - away from pools.
1  Thank 3fullhousenj
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I debated on giving this hotel 3 or 4 stars. Just returned from a week stay with 13 and 16 yr old. Not sure where the people stayed that said rooms were dirty and outdated. I stayed in tower 1 overlooking the lake. The rooms were very clean, brand new furnishings and more then ample in size. If you plan on using this location for a base while spending your days out- all day- I would highly recommend this hotel. I would NOT stay at this hotel if you plan on using the pool and spending lazy days with younger kids. We planned on hanging out one day. The pools are no frills and very boring. No swim up bars, waterfalls and other deluxe pool features. There is NO shade to be found. There is a very mixed clientele at this hotel. We were extremely turned off by the surroundings. Again, if it is mainly being used as a place to sleep and spend a little time- rooms are great and all of the staff is very nice and friendly.

2  Thank justhuff753
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We talked to a representative about 6 months before our trip and were told that since we were VIP Gold we should have no trouble getting the room we asked for. Needless to say we ended up on the first floor for the first 3 days then we were asked to transfer rooms at the request of the Resort staff, were told that our luggage would be transferred while we were out at the WDW Theme park, and our room would be ready when we arrived. When we got back we checked in at Tower 6, they gave us a room but no luggage. It turned out that the luggage was never transferred but had we not pressured them to look we would still be waiting. We saw two cockroaches in the room also.

1  Thank Greg M
Reviewed June 29, 2013

The room was a large two bedroom apartment and the beds were extremely comfortable. There was an ample stock of towels, toilet paper etc contrary to previous forum posts. Our room was extremely clean and we had everything we needed for a week long stay for a family of 5. I do think the service from reception was a bit average and rarely were contactable by phone. As for the time share part, we were approached at check in, and she was quite pushy. Once I firmly declined the offers of cheap Disney tickets etc (for our attendance at a time share presentation) we were not approached again, which we appreciated. So much for kids to do and the restaurants were great. Head over to the pizza and pool bar, Jim the bartender is so friendly and it is definitely service with a smile!

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Coops94
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Took family here for a week via GETO (Government Employee Travel Opportunities). Normally stay at the Orbit One, a boring and nominal but always clean and uncrowded condo across from Sherberth Road. Many pluses, some minuses.

We came in at 1 PM after driving all night from Central PA. We checked in then. Couldn’t get the room, but did get in line. We used the pool, then took a monorail ride in Disney. Phone rang while we were in Disney, we returned. The scene was chaos. This is a huge resort, and the deal seems to be to back people up, frustrate them, and get them to agree to the timeshare presentation. Nasty stuff.

On the plus side: Personal situation only, mind you. I was put in a shorter line since I’d already signed in. They were handing us out pizza, which was cool. Took about fifteen minutes to get to the “parking pass” area. I’m assuming it’s my large, GI appearance and the room titled under “Sgt. ___,” but when I looked at her after 20 seconds of timeshare pitch and said “not interested, I want my room now,” I got a smile and my parking pass.

The room: Can’t say enough. I’ve read there were recent renovations to some rooms, I imagine we got one. The room was huge, the mattresses very, very comfortable, the carpets clean and must free, the kitchen beautiful. Best room I’ve ever had during a Disney condo experience. We had a semi-EPCOT view. Since I was paying GETO prices and almost every person in the place wanted a fireworks view, I’m just happy to have received one. We had to crook our necks a bit to see Illuminations completely, but no biggie. Also could clearly see Wishes. We almost like the nights we were in the room as much as the parks.

Location: Incredible. Now, we take our car, I can’t fathom being stuck to the shuttles (see “crowds” below). But we were anywhere we wanted to be in ten minutes. Actually getting a space was hairy at times, but as a bonus, we were in the building next to the parking garage, so even when slammed, all I had was a two minute walk from the garage.

Pools: Fantastic, but pathetically crowded. The good news was you could always find a pool that wasn’t wall-to-wall, but the kids wanted the fancy stuff. And that brings us to...

Crowds: We go in September because we don’t like crowds. This place was damned near capacity, mostly filled with people who came in free or very cheap in exchange for sitting through multiple timeshare pitches. They were loud, obnoxious, and pissed most of the time. We went in the lazy river one night when it was raining but no thunder. THAT was cool, as no one was there and it was so hot that the whole seen was pleasant and surreal. Other than that, it was an exercise in patience, as I tell my kids not to push, to wait their turn, and not hog lazy river tubes and the slide; all while they were being pushed, cut in front of, and denied lazy river tubes and slides.

Take on net value, it’s an eclectic selection of pools. We obviously liked the long lazy river best, but it’s a fascinating collection of aquatics. And we enjoyed the playground. I didn’t use them, but folks seemed to be enjoying the provided propane grills. Unlike other reviews on other sites, I never saw the propane run out. All-in-all, the facilities were great. Some of the people? Eh....

I’d stay here again, but I’d give my family the option to return to Orbit One. The pool isn’t fancy, the room is smaller and uncarpeted, and we can’t see EPCOT. But they might take the lower crowds.

Room Tip: Do your best to get an EPCOT view. Unless you have problems with mobility, don't listen to reviews about having to walk everywhere. I'm a big boy, and I could be around the entire facility in ten minutes. I wish there was a rating for their timeshare system (hold a couple thousand people hostage to force commitment), one of the worst I've seen. But it doesn't change the quality of the resort itself.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family