“A must stay!”

Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort
Ranked #89 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed January 5, 2013

We stayed at Bonnet Creek resort in December 2012 as part of a family vacation to Disney World. After checking out the resort, my husband and I regretted having committed to the park. We could have spent the entire time at the resort and loved it!! We hope to be able to stay there again. The grounds were immaculate. There was ample entertainment for our two kids. And the nightlife looked like fun! I highly recommend Bonnet Creek.

3  Thank MaggieInPA
Write a ReviewReviews (3,927)

Reviewed January 5, 2013

We were in a 3 BR presidential suite on the 17th floor. Not a great view, but we loved the room. HUGE, clean, and we just ignored the calls from the sales team. Easy access to Disney Parks and other Orlando attractions. We will be staying here again!

2  Thank kiwisky
Reviewed January 4, 2013

we arived at bonnett creek the Grand Motel on Dec 29, 2012 it was wonderful, the beds were awesome the view was perfect, Employees were very friendly, then we moved over to Bonnett Creek Resort, we just absolutly loved it the only complaint we had was the the transportation, sometimes you had to go to different resorts in order to get to your own we were in tower 4 floor 4, sometimes it took some time to get back to the resort. I would recommend Mears Transportation to get from the airport to your destination, and from your destination back to the Airport, our Driver Syed Hoque was very nice was on time if not early.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Candie C
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Stayed here with friends who had timeshare here. What a great resort. All the facilities you will need however so close to Disney! We could see the Epcot fireworks from the balcony very night. Great place to stay.

Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 4, 2013

After checking in the Wndham Grand and finding a great room with no view I decided to explore the property.It all seemed great until I asked for a simple book of matches from Beverly at the Front Desk. She proceeded to tell me this was a non smoking property.This I allready was awa. Of. She then told me if I was not so cheap I could bye one in their gift shop for about 4 dollars. And then continued to lecture me on t. Evils of smoking.I did not know Wyndham was now in charge of their customers health.

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank eboiowa
Reviewed January 2, 2013

What a great place to spend some quality time with our family at the Walt Disney World Resort. The complimentary shuttle was so easy and available at great times so that once you arrive, you don't have to drive to any of the parks and pay $14.00 to park. We stayed in Tower 5 on 11th Floor and could not have asked for a better view. We could see Epcot, Hollywood Studios and Even Cinderalla's Castle at Magic Kingdom. We had (2) units in the property and our other property was across the hall and had great views of all the pools, towers, min golf and landscaping.
Easy to get to off of I-4 and can be at a Walmart/Target in 5 minutes in order to pick up supplies. We did our breakfast and most dinners in the units as a family and went to the parks during the day.
The only negative we noticed was upon checking out all of the Baggage Valet's went missing. People waited downstairs for 30 minutes to get one in order to transport luggage downstairs.

2  Thank milliganmonks
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I am spending New Years here this year and what attracted me was the price. I saw some of the pictures and I told myself this would be a hotel I would feel confident about. This is my third day here at the hotel and so far it is a nice hotel. Updated, clean, and spacious. The problem I have here is mainly the beds. My uncle slept on the bed next to mine and he complained it was hard. My bed was comfortable, but I did not like that there were some small stains. I'm fine sleeping on them, but I am picky with hotel beds so it is something that I take into consideration. While going to sleep I look to the side and I see that my night table is dusty and I would expect it to be cleaner on the first night that I spend there. Maids do not come to your room. I am okay with this, but I do want to inform you that if you need towels, or trash taken you have to call them for service and they are good with timing. Overall it is a good hotel, but not my first choice to come back to.

Room Tip: Rooms facing south give you a great view of the fireworks.