“Family trip to WDW” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Wollongong, Australia
“Family trip to WDW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

We were totally amazed with this resort. We got it for a fantastic rate of less than $100 a night. So much space (well appreciated with two teenagers), well equiped, a great view of the lake, SOOO close to the parks, great parking, wonderful pools, I could go on and on. We all loved it and will definitely stay here again. If you've got kids and like to have a kitchen and save money it's a no brainer to stay here.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank libbywithnall

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,007)
  • Polish first
Manhasset, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

This place is awesome. For such a large resort, everything was very clean and organized, and ths service was great. Stayed in a 1BR Presidential Unit, it was probabally the nicest room i've ever stayed in and i've been to Four Seasons' and Ritz Carltons. The location is fantastic too! Its on Disney Property, right next to Carribbean Beach and Typhoon Lagoon, and less than a minute drive to Downtown Disney. If you stay at the Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort as timeshare property, you also have access to the Wyndham Grand Resort which is the hotel. The hotel is by far the best option for couples. The gym at the hotel is also extremely nice. Will be returning in 2013, cannot wait!

Room Tip: Request High Floor next to the Hotel, very convenient location as the two buildings are connected by...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank cimp15
Cedar Rapids
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

This was my first trip to the Wyndham Bonnet Creek and highly recommend it for families. The room was exactly as I had expected (we stayed at a similar Wyndham timeshare in the Wisconsin Dells yearly the last three years) and it was minus the fireplace. We are a family of six with two adults, one 21 year old kid and three kids 10 and under. We were in building 4 and had a view of the pools and other buildings. To watch the fireworks, we simply went down the hall and looked out the window. That worked for us. We stayed seven nights. The only issue I had with the resort was the dryer vent didn't work but I didn't care nor did a report it.

I intend to return in September to visit Disney when the crowds are down as it was extremely busy in my opinion. We stayed 12/16 to 12/23. We had an easy drive to Daytona Beach (highly recommend this beach) and also went to Cocoa Beach for day trips. The resort itself had activities for the kids throughout the week. The pools were awesome and we tried every one of them. We did the miniature golf also.

I have to say that I will return soon as I enjoyed it. I do recommend a car though for grocery pickup and off-site restaurants. We flew Allegiant into Orlando Sanford so had to have a car to get to the resort.

2 Thank Kim G
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

Stayed in the presidential suites. I have to say that this suite was so exquisitely decorated it was fit for royalty. The unit had nothing short of an apartment. Very spacious and extremely comfortable.

• Stayed June 2012
3 Thank Sacjp4
HOUSTON, TEXAS
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

Our family of 5 stayed at WBC last week. Check-in was easy. Our flight arrived at 9 a.m. so we were at the resort by 10 a.m. They took our cell phone and called us when our room was ready. We had requested to be next to the family we were traveling with and they did not disappoint. Our rooms were adjacent to each other in Building One with a great view of the Epcot fireworks. The weather was warm and we were able to swim in the pools, which were heated. The bedrooms and bathrooms were so spacious. Everything was in good condition. We had a glitch with the dishwasher, and I called the front desk. The girl quickly responded that a workman was on his way. I guess she just wanted to get rid of me because no one ever came and I seriously doubt she told any one. I did flag down a serviceman in the lobby and he was more than happy to come up to our room and take care of the issues. We were sent to the timeshare desk to get our parking pass. They did a hard push but were not rude when we said no. I had really anticipated a rude response based upon reviews I had read. I would definitely return.

Room Tip: Tower One is a great location. There was always plenty of parking close to the building. You are n...
3 Thank Elizabeth37
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

I stayed at the Wyndham Bonnet Creek Dec 16-18th and had a great time! We stayed in a one bedroom condo and it was furnished very comfortably and extremely spacious. The property is beautiful and they have everything you need. The pools are beautiful and so relaxing, there are 5 on the property so they do not get crowded. We loved the lazy rivers and the bars and restaurants close to the pools, the food was not great but I was not expecting it to be, but it was very convenient. We do not have kids, but if we did and if we were to go to Disney, this would be the perfect place to stay.

Room Tip: Ask to get a room facing the lake, so you don't have a view of the parking lot.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Amanda N
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

Recently spent 3 nights with my daughter & 2 grandchildren. As most have commented, the resort is beautiful with wonderful heated pools. We got partial views of the Epcot fireworks. The pillows were so wonderful, that my daughter (who has neck problems) Googled the manufacturer to see if she could buy some. The staff were very pleasant & helpful. We opted to drive to Epcot & pay the parking, since the shuttle schedule did not suit our needs for viewing the fireworks & making it to the bus area on time. On problem I have...not with the resort, but with the Disney aspect of the park...many of the streets are not named, so when you are looking for your destination, you need to sometimes know which Disney area to head for. After we left Epcot, we missed the turnoff for the hotel, since it didn't mention the street name. We also turned into the time share portion of the resort when we first pulled in, but the woman on duty told us exactly where to go...across from the Hilton (which is the white building on the right). I will definitely go back to spend more time at this resort.

Room Tip: If you want a room that faces the Epcot fireworks at night, call for your reservation, or request it...
1 Thank annie35805