“Beautiful Resort - amazing pools and free shuttle to Disney!”

Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort
Ranked #90 of 341 Hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed July 2, 2011

My family and I have stayed here 3 times. We have never been asked to take part in a time share. The rooms have always been clean and taken care of. The decor is up to date and modern - a far cry from most Florida condos! We truly love our time at Bonnet Creek. The numerous pools are always fun! Recently, they added a restaurant and bar. You can relax and get a bite to eat. The best thing is the free shuttle to and from Disney parks. I do not know of any other Florida condo resort that does that! We always make sure to tip the driver because they are nice and friendly. It is a quick shuttle drive to the parks because this resort is right in the middle of everything you need. It is really perfect! This is the only place we stay now down in Orlando and we have no complaints at all!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
8  Thank twilightmom4sure

Reviewed July 1, 2011

Bonnet Creek is such an amazing place! It has so many activities for the kids if you are planning on hanging around the resort. We didn't take advantage of a lot of them because we are Disney freaks so we spent most of our time at the parks! The rooms are very nice and well equipped with everything you would need. We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank kpjohnso
Reviewed June 29, 2011

My boyfriend and I decided to have a quick weekend getaway and go to Disney. After reading some of the review on here we decided to book. Rooms were BEAUTIFUL and spacious!! The bed was one of the best I've seen in a hotel! My boyfriend surprised me on our last night and booked me a massage with Bella-Leilani Massage Services and they were AMAZING!!! Very professional and the therapist knew exactly what kind a pressure I liked, top notch!! We will definitely be back!!!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ilovemyhotel
Reviewed June 28, 2011

The resort was beautiful and relaxing. We stayed in building six which was next to kids pool and the bus stop is right across the street. The bus also take you to downtown disney. The rooms were clean and staff was wonderful.

3  Thank tumbl5
Reviewed June 27, 2011

Once was enough for me. The resort itself is fine...It has beautiful grounds, well kept, with several different pools, with slides, for all to enjoy. The rooms are like a condo. We had a 2 bedroom suite. It was clean and well appointed with flat screen TVs in every room and the living room. The patio needed to have a screen to keep the mosquitoes out. To me, that should have been the norm, since it's in Florida!

It's a timeshare property, but I'm not a timeshare owner, nor will I ever be, after staying here! If I paid the $450 and up that their website sells it for, I would have been even more upset. I bought time from someone on the web and got 2 nights for $339 total. First off, there is NO MAID SERVICE! That is absolutely ridiculous, that people come on vacation and still have to clean up for themselves. I had to ask for extra towels and rags for the two nights that we were there, since there were only enough towels for 8 people for one day. No maid service means=You dump your own trash, you make your own bed, you wash your own dishes, you clean up your own bathroom...Sounding like home???...Exactly! I'm on vacation and don't want to do those things. The beauty of vacation is that you have someone else do those things for you! It has nothing to do with them being a time share property either, because friends, who have timeshares, say that those they have stayed in have daily maid service!

Also, the parking lot over at building 3 is not lit at night, so when you get back, late at night, you have to be very careful not to trip or bump into anything. That is very dangerous and you'd think that we'd paid enough to stay there, that they'd not choose this way to save money or energy!

Also, if you have to call the front desk for anything at all, you are waiting for at least a good 5 minutes before someone actually picks up the phone. I called a few times to ask questions, and they took forever to answer the phone, every single time!

Luckily, they only called once to get me to go to a timeshare presentation and it was on the day I checked out. I forcefully told them no, that I live in South Florida, and am not interested!

Overall, I had a great time with family, but I wouldn't stay here again, especially when there are so many other nice hotels/resorts around.

Ask for buildings 1-3. It seemed to be less crowded, since It's away from the main building.

3  Thank JAmerican2
Reviewed June 27, 2011

We agains stayed in a 4BR Tower 6 suite...it really is the best tower especially because it has it's own check-in and the pirate pool is great. I'm having a hard time understanding WHY people complain about the timeshare sales pitch. Reviewers have instructed you to tell them to call later and avoid the calls. We've stayed twice and neither time were we remotely bothered. The reason why is because we don't agree to the sales pitch. These reviewers get roped in with the promise of a free gift card and then complain when the sales folks try to sell the a timeshare! Duh! If you don't have the resolve to sat "no" then don't agree to the sales pitch...these salespeople are not tour guides, their job is to convince you to buy.

Enough with my rant over silly reviews, I will calrify that we've been to BC in non peak times so our experiences have been great. Tower 6 seems a little isolated so that is an added incentive to shoot for the presidential suites in that building.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank chestterp
Reviewed June 25, 2011

Well.. i am all about fun and crazy... i did the warrior dash a couple of weeks ago.. but WHOA.. someone throws a empty can of soda from a balcony of one of the condos into the pool while we were swimming... Lots of wife beaters and pabst blue ribbon.. A little too much PDA for all of the kids... Absolutely no security or hotel staff around... called for a fitted sheet and it has been 2 hours.. still not here.. that was after a 20 minute wait on the phone to ask for it..Let's go back to check it.. what a cluster **&(&^(&... suppose to check in by 4.. so we came alittle early at 3:30...condo not ready.. we got a call after 5:30 to inform us it was ready.. an hour and half late... And there is NO ..let me say this again NO daily maid service..I might as well gone camping... I would recommend Hilton Vacation Club any day of the week...

5  Thank upintheair7769