“Authentic Indian Food”

India Palace
Ranked #1,237 of 3,862 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: India Palace Restaurant in Orlando, Florida has been satisfying customers since 1994 with its Indian cuisine. India Palace serves both domestic and Indian beers and wine. We are conveniently located in the Vista Centre Shoppes on Palm Parkway.
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Excellent food as always, i have visited many times over the years & i am never disappointed, for this visit i had chicken madras with a vegetable vindaloo & mushroom rice all washed down with a couple of kingfisher beers $50 including the tip.

1  Thank danielos

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We enjoyed three Punjabi (veg) entrees and nana/paratha. Good taste, service need little improvement!

Reviewed October 9, 2013

This was across the street from our hotel. I love Indian food and never expected a place like this in a tourist trap to be so delicious and priced reasonable, but it is the best.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Had some out of town family staying with me and we treated them to Indian food at India Palace. They loved it. Lamb dishes were excellent they said; I had butter chicken - excellent and garlic naan was great and fresh baked in their own oven. I asked. No prepackaged microwave naan here. We normally have dinner here once a month and the dining room is very nice plus they have TV's on the wall and you get to listen to Indian music and watch Indian DVD's while dining. Music is not loud so you can still carry on a conversation. Very nice and the staff and manager are very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

came here after an art festival @ Downtown Disney on a saturday night and this place was empty. Besides my party of 3, there was only 2 other customers there. Given the circumstances, the waiter could've been more helpful or interactive but instead, rarely checked on us. I've been to a few Indian places and this just seemed average. The portions were decent sized and the food was good but I've been to better places which is why I can't give a better rating. If looking for some place for night out that isn't overcrowded or expensive, this is the place but if looking for somewhere with that "it" factor, keep searching.

1  Thank R B