“Misleading Sign”

India Palace
Ranked #1,357 of 3,790 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: India Palace Restaurant in Orlando, Florida has been satisfying customers since 1994 with its Indian cuisine. India Palace serves beer and wine, both domestic and Indian beers.
Cartagena, Colombia
“Misleading Sign”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Even though the sign clearly says "Indian Palace", the food tasted more like the food you'd get back in my homeland of Colombia. The closest you'll get to authentic Colombian food outside of Colombia from my experience. The staff seemed friendly and laughed when I told them it tasted Colombian. Anyways, a great place for visiting when vacationing.

• Visited July 2013

Florida
“Great food, good service”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

This was the highlight of our trip! Great food and great service! We did not get the buffet. You can choose how spicy you want your dish.

Visited May 2013
Tumkur, Karnataka, India
“Good Indian food”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

The Indian food was vey good. The ambience was good. The staff were very friendly. The desert was good

Visited May 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“"I have to charge you for pickles, haan".”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

I was staying in Holiday inn right next to this restaurant with my family, I was very happy when I found Indian food so close to my hotel. I ordered around $35 food to go and asked him to give some pickles. He gave me one, yes one pickle and I requested some more then he said he has to charge me for pickle, I was kind of taken back and said "ok.." because I need pickle with rice items. He charged me $2 for couple more pickles. That pissed me off, such a pathetic service, I don't want free food but some pickles for $35 order is fair enough to expect I think. Food was ok, but I think it was expensive but as per my research food was expensive in that whole area so I cannot blame this particular restaurant for that. Mostly tourists go to this place, that's why I think he don't give a damn about returning customers. He said something like "I have to charge you for pickles, haan". I was recalling this incident the whole trip and having fun with my wife. "I have to charge you, haan" LOL

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank swaroop k
Orlando
“GREAT FOOD!”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

We usually go to India Palace 1-2 times a month. Ate there on Tuesday for lunch. Food was great; always consistent and fresh. I'm into more vegetarian dishes and enjoy all of them (had lentils and rice on this visit for lunch); some family members had shrimp and chicken dishes - excellent and fresh. We had garlic naan too. It was good and freshly baked. Service was good.

• Visited April 2013