“Great vegetarian meal!”

India Palace
Ranked #1,311 of 3,763 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: India Palace Restaurant in Orlando, Florida has been satisfying customers since 1994 with its Indian cuisine. India Palace serves beer and wine, both domestic and Indian beers.
Ocean City, Maryland
“Great vegetarian meal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

It's so hard to find vegan food at the parks so we actively searched and found the India Palace. Enjoyed the mixed vegetables

Visited November 2012

nj
“Am ambience of mixed metaphors but good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2012

We lucked upon the restautant. The decor was a crazy mix of Indian TV, Indian art but Williamsburg chandelers mixed with fake Tiffany shades and modern lighting all ow which provided dim light. The owner was very personable and went to great lengths to discuss his Hindu religion after I broached the subject.
I did not like the brocholi nan but liked my chicken cooked with ginger, pepper and cumin. My partner had a lamb curry which he greatly enjoyed. We enjoyed the sweet fried cheese balls.
If I live3d in the area , I would go back.

• Visited September 2012
“worst experience”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2012

there are two guys who serve and prepare cocktails. i went wit my family on 16th june and they humiliated my parents and sister. they said cursing words in our native language hindi and also manhandled my father and me.
we caled d cops who eventualy warned them and let demgo. the fght started because dey insisted us to give 30% gratuity which we resisted and then they started cursing us

4 Thank shrava
Orlando
“The best Indian place in Orlando”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2012

I lived in Orlando for about 11 years now. I am sure I went to all the Indian restaurants in this city.
India Palace is the best quality-price place.
Especially the lunch deals and specials are really a good deal. Best Curry Sauce, best Naan, best appetizers. The lamb is way better than other restaurants in this town.
Overall a great calm hidden jam.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Aymentounsi
Orlando, Florida
“Fantastic food and a good time.....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2012

I have eaten at some various Indian restaurants in Orlando but this place is by far the best. This place is clean, the people are friendly and the food is wonderful. The price point is just right, and with lunch specials during the week, you can't go wrong with it. Highly recommended!

• Visited June 2012